Bastion only $7.50 on Steam

#1 Posted by brodywb (188 posts) -

Bastion is this week's midweek madness game. It is 50% off until Thursday. I haven't played it yet, but I have heard so many great things that I will definitely be taking advantage of this opportunity.

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

I cannot recommend Bastion enough. This game is amazing and $7.50 is an amazing price. If you have Steam: BUY THIS GAME.

#3 Posted by VierasTalo (577 posts) -

Supposedly this might be coming up on one of the Indie Royale-bundles AKA it'd be a lot cheaper, but don't take my word for it.

I should get around to playing this, one of the few games I've bought full-priced on Steam and I haven't played over an hour of it.

#4 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -

This is your chance, slowpokes! 

#5 Posted by Dany (7886 posts) -

Get this game. You will like it.

#6 Posted by djames216 (350 posts) -

The 50% discount is also available in the U.K. (£5.74) I couldn't click fast enough to purchase my copy, heh.

#7 Posted by jakob187 (21506 posts) -
#8 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11015 posts) -

People should play Bastion. It is a good game.

#9 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

maybe worth it if you have money spare but I'd save it.

#10 Posted by Deathshroud (337 posts) -

I don't have the money to spare :( but I want it

#11 Posted by Shuborno (935 posts) -

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up.

I was on the fence because I wasn't sure it was going to be my type of game, but $7.50 is cheap enough to experiment.

#12 Posted by Chris2KLee (2308 posts) -

Sweet! Totally gonna grab it. Been meaning to play this for awhile.

#13 Posted by DirtyOldBum (41 posts) -

The soundtrack alone is worth 7.50.

#14 Posted by thornie_delete (436 posts) -

Nice, I was waiting for this kind of sale to pick it up.

#15 Posted by DeltaDreamer (110 posts) -

how is it on PC? if I don't have an Xbox, should I play this version?

#16 Posted by pyromagnestir (3962 posts) -

Sounds awesome, but I think I'll wait for the end of the year xbla sale. It'll probably only drop to10 bucks but whatever, more money for Super Giant Games. I don't know how these sales work is steam losing out on some profit or the developer/publisher/whatever?

#17 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

Buy it and then gift it to everyone you know!

#18 Posted by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -

@DeltaDreamer: It was released on PC a while ago and yes you should play it. It's a very good port and a good game in itself. Has controller support too.

#19 Posted by Scrawnto (2413 posts) -

Well damn. I beat it on my friend's 360, but I moved away before I could finish the new game+. Guess I have to buy it for myself at this price. I might as well pick up the amazing soundtrack while I'm at it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.