Bastion sheet music (Guitar and Piano) available free

#1 Edited by zudthespud (3281 posts) -
#2 Posted by CheapPoison (727 posts) -

Great find!

Thanks!

#3 Posted by Cerogravian (344 posts) -

This is great, and I feel ungrateful, would really have preferred some other tracks :3

But still - Thanks for sharing the find!

#4 Edited by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Sometimes I really wish I had taken a couple more years of piano lessons. I'm sure I can eventually learn these, but I'm going to have to practice for a few hours per song. Thanks for the link!

#5 Posted by von_wemberg (162 posts) -

Yes! Screw studying for entrance exams and watching the Persona 4 Endurance Run, I'm going to play my piano instead!

#6 Posted by JCTango (1360 posts) -
#7 Posted by Pikawai (135 posts) -

Awesome! I bought the OST and I love them, Supergiant are great for offering this for free ;D

Thanks for the info duder.

#9 Posted by theguy (796 posts) -

Aw sweet!

#10 Posted by csl316 (8349 posts) -

Sweet.

#11 Posted by ShaggE (6401 posts) -

Never knew about this. Thread-necroing spambots are good for something after all.

Can't wait to butcher these songs on my guitar in the hopes of vaguely sounding like something resembling music. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.