Free steam key to give!

#1 Edited by Pr1mus (3918 posts) -

EDIT: No more key to give. Morien got it.

I bought the latest indie humble bundle and got a steam key for Bastion to give since i already got the game.

Just leave a message here and i'll pick one (mostly) at random in an hour (or shamelessly bump the thread if no one asks for it within the hour). Seriously there's like 3 of you on the entire forum that i hate so chances are it will be random.

#2 Posted by Morien (161 posts) -

I'd like that key if you still have it to give. I haven't had the chance to play Bastion yet, and would love to.

#3 Edited by Hector (3365 posts) -

Really want to play Bastion, that's for sure.

#4 Posted by Akeldama (4248 posts) -

@Hector said:

Really want to play Bastion, that's for sure.

Want my extra copy?

#5 Posted by Pr1mus (3918 posts) -

Awright, it's been an hour and 2 participants! And now to pick the winner randomly, by which i mean i'm gonna turn around move the mouse around a bit and the name closest to the mouse pointer wins.

And the winner is... Morien! And since Akeldama offered a copy too i guess it's all good.

#6 Posted by Sackmanjones (4708 posts) -

Boo. I wanted one =/

#7 Edited by EndlessObsidian (476 posts) -

I would sure like one! But alas, it seems too late!

#8 Posted by JCrichton (55 posts) -

@Pr1mus: i would love the key. i need something on pc and bastion could be fun. already beat it on xbla

#9 Posted by Pr1mus (3918 posts) -

@JCrichton: Unfortunately i already gave the key. Better luck next time!

#10 Edited by light_grenade (124 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: Want my code? I've got an extra one.

Edit: and it's gone!

#11 Posted by Sackmanjones (4708 posts) -
@light_grenade Someone else offered me one but if you wanna keep it on hold for the day I'll let ya know! Thank you for te offer though
#12 Posted by Redsox44 (482 posts) -

@light_grenade: If you still haven't given it away I'd like the code. If you have it's cool.

#13 Posted by Sackmanjones (4708 posts) -
@light_grenade Someone gave me one but thanks again!
#14 Posted by light_grenade (124 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: No problem

#15 Edited by mnzy (2914 posts) -

I have one to spare, too. 

But you should really get the new Humble Bundle anyway. 

edit: Ah, what the hell. First come, first serve:

CKWDR-DDDT3-RJQ7M (Steam)

#16 Posted by Pkshields (810 posts) -

Why the hell not, I've got a code if anyone still needs, let me know. First come, first serve and all that.

#17 Posted by Pimpsandwich (73 posts) -

Same here, if anyone wants a free copy of Bastion for Steam, message me.

#18 Edited by Talis12 (488 posts) -

@Pimpsandwich said:

Same here, if anyone wants a free copy of Bastion for Steam, message me.

ditto

EDIT: Atramentous got mine

#19 Posted by DFSVegas (354 posts) -

Just bought the Humble Bundle, already owned Bastion. PM me if you want my extra Bastion key.

#20 Posted by Coafi (1489 posts) -

Give me them keeeeeeyyyyyysssss.

#21 Posted by Yuri69 (15 posts) -

hello people how r u i am new here would some one be nice and give me a key :) plz

#22 Edited by smashr (1 posts) -

Hello,

If someone still has a Bastion steam key I would love to have it ! This game looks awesome ! I wish I could offer something else in return but I don't have much to offer: dots 2 invites and items on Team Fortress 2.

Thanks for your time guys !

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.