Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bastion

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jul 20, 2011

Bastion is a story about a Kid, his hammer, and a world gone all kinds of wrong.

Greetings Again From the Nation's Wang

masterfaculty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By masterfaculty

Well, it's summer in central Florida, meaning it's effing hot outside. It's funny, the dichotomy of Florida's summers vis-a-vis everywhere else. I just got back from a two-week tour of the Pacific Northwest, and during July, they all drop what they're doing to go outside end enjoy the few nuggets of sun they get throughout the year. Here, everyone pretty much stays inside for July and August, unless they are going to the beach or the springs or somewhere else where the specific objective is to cool off. Otherwise, the outdoors at this time of year are perfectly miserable.

Which means, obviously, that it's a good time to play some games. I just finished Bastion and wrote a review of it here. Let me know what you think. Short version: It's, uh...it's pretty good.

Take care, duders!

masterfaculty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By masterfaculty

Well, it's summer in central Florida, meaning it's effing hot outside. It's funny, the dichotomy of Florida's summers vis-a-vis everywhere else. I just got back from a two-week tour of the Pacific Northwest, and during July, they all drop what they're doing to go outside end enjoy the few nuggets of sun they get throughout the year. Here, everyone pretty much stays inside for July and August, unless they are going to the beach or the springs or somewhere else where the specific objective is to cool off. Otherwise, the outdoors at this time of year are perfectly miserable.

Which means, obviously, that it's a good time to play some games. I just finished Bastion and wrote a review of it here. Let me know what you think. Short version: It's, uh...it's pretty good.

Take care, duders!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.