Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bastion

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jul 20, 2011

Bastion is a story about a Kid, his hammer, and a world gone all kinds of wrong.

Save game dissapearing

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By linkster7

So I booted up the Xbox today to play some more of my New Game Plus on Bastion only to discover that it had been reverted back to just at the last part of the game in my first play through.

The New Game Plus option is gone and I was halfway through that. This seems like a really major bug.

I have no Idea how I triggered it, I would always go out in to the main menu then the xbox just so be sure it saved.

Ah and I had upgraded so so many things.....

Anyone else heard anything of this sort happening to anyone else?

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

Can you check your memory and see if the save game file is still there, a yellow exclamation point beside it would indicate that it was corrupted.

Fenrisulfr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Fenrisulfr

Yes, the game doesn't autosave like it should. I'm not sure when it should be autosaving because I don't recall seeing any indication that it was happening. I've lost over an hour of progress at one point as well due to this.

Guns1ingr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Guns1ingr

If you have experienced trouble with the game not saving, please send an e-mail to support@supergiantgames.com with the following information:

1  The type of 360 you have and its serial number (located on the back of the console)
    2. The location in the game you were reverted back to after resuming.
    3. How long you had played during the session where your data was lost.
    4. The type of storage device you are saving to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.