any one haveing this ps3 trophy glitch? (contains spoilers)

#1 Posted by lord_canti (1512 posts) -

any one else haveing this problem. i am currently looking for ivy  to administer the antidote so im way past where im ment to get this. the achivement "Solitary Confinement : Capture and lock up Harley Quinn" is currently missing from my list i have all the other story ones but this is missing is any one else having  this problem or am i the only one

#2 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

This didn't glitch on me

#3 Posted by jimibighits (27 posts) -

no problem with that trophy with me. 
 
#4 Posted by Klaptos (182 posts) -

No problem here dude.

#5 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

no problem here

#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (15942 posts) -

Sorry, no. Although my friend didn't get the KO 20 people awaiting your party Trophy. Is there a way to skip those guys?

#7 Posted by alexl86 (621 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" Sorry, no. Although my friend didn't get the KO 20 people awaiting your party Trophy. Is there a way to skip those guys? "
Just don't attack them. I didn't get it the first time through either.
#8 Posted by LiquidPrince (15942 posts) -
@alexl86 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" Sorry, no. Although my friend didn't get the KO 20 people awaiting your party Trophy. Is there a way to skip those guys? "
Just don't attack them. I didn't get it the first time through either. "
Um... Then they kill you. Can you just run to the next room?
#9 Posted by alexl86 (621 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" @alexl86 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" Sorry, no. Although my friend didn't get the KO 20 people awaiting your party Trophy. Is there a way to skip those guys? "
Just don't attack them. I didn't get it the first time through either. "
Um... Then they kill you. Can you just run to the next room? "
The 4 goons standing outside the visiting rooms after you beat Ivy, with the guest list, plus 16 goons inside. They don't attack you, they applaud you.
#10 Posted by LiquidPrince (15942 posts) -

Oh... I'm pretty sure they attacked me, or maybe it's because I reflex punched the shit outta all of em.

#11 Posted by yevinorion (698 posts) -

I actually had a similar glitch for a few of the story trophies on my first playthrough. Not quite sure what happened....same with some of the Riddler ones too (missed 5%, 10%, 25% but got 40% and higher). A second playthrough cleared it all up for me though.

#12 Posted by super_machine (1930 posts) -

Doesnt this have to do with going into the cell next to the freeze chamber to get the riddler item, then falling into Her trap, then escaping from the cell?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.