Anyone finding the joker challenge maps tough?

#1 Posted by JBird (490 posts) -

I've got the PS3 version (obviously) and in the joker maps, (where your taking out 6 guys stealthily rather than just the big fight maps) does anyone find it really tough?, just stuff like not being able to use the goggles unless your standing or not being able to grapple to anything. It all adds up and makes it pretty tough, but awesome. You have to completely adapt your play style compared to batman.  

What do you think?
#2 Posted by Creamypies (4091 posts) -

I'm hoping the Joker maps are just a timed exclusive... cos I really want them for my 360 version. Sounds like alot of fun.

#3 Posted by Klaptos (183 posts) -

I did a few stealth ones, they were a little more challenging but not difficult at all. That bomb is awesome for a 3-man takedown!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.