Arkham Asylum PC Requirements

#1 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

Confirmed by Eidos.

Min

o CPU: Intel single core 3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
o Memory: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB
o GPU: Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher

Recommended

o CPU: Pentium D 3Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Dual core)
o Memory: XP = 2GB, Vista = 3GB
o GPU: NVidia 7900 GT or higher

#2 Posted by Neurogamer (41 posts) -

Hmm, those seem kinda high, don't they? I'm hoping I'll have a new PC by the time it's out. That'll be easier to do now that it's been delayed for awhile.

#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

erm, those are not high at all.

#4 Posted by Maru (286 posts) -

3GB of RAM required for this game ??  What a joke.

Other requirements seems reasonable though.

#5 Posted by quadomatic (43 posts) -

Those seem relatively low overall

#6 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Thinking that myself I'm hoping they've not lowered graphics just to get sales out to those with an older PC  that'd be a shame the game has alot of potential, maybe that'll be why it's not so good, the graphics =/

#7 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1550 posts) -

Not bad for how the game looks. I'm sort of surprised. After unsuccessfully playing games like Cryostasis at decent settings I was beginning to lose hope in playing future games on my computer.

#8 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

lucky I don't play computer games so I don't have to worry about stuff like this.

#9 Edited by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Ah it's based on the Unreal engine, which uses those specs anyways. It all makes sense.

#10 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3245 posts) -

Thank God it's not following the path of Guitar Hero 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.