Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

vaderbreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Edited By vaderbreath

Just played the demo of this game and it was pretty sweet.  Only thing that bugged me was the camera when you're just walking around.  The free flowing combat works great and is intuitive and the stealth kills were excellent, although the gargoyles on the walls in the room seems a little gimmicky.  The graphics were spectacular and the voice acting was spot on.  Seems like it should be a great game.  

vaderbreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vaderbreath

Just played the demo of this game and it was pretty sweet.  Only thing that bugged me was the camera when you're just walking around.  The free flowing combat works great and is intuitive and the stealth kills were excellent, although the gargoyles on the walls in the room seems a little gimmicky.  The graphics were spectacular and the voice acting was spot on.  Seems like it should be a great game.  

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

I'm hoping that it is a great game. I love the demo... I just hope the actual game can keep the magic up.

Brockly46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Brockly46

agree with the gargoyles, he should be able to land on something beside just them

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By LiquidPrince

I thought the Gargoyles worked well based on he structure of Arkham. Besides, you can latch on to many things, not just the Gargoyles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.