Batman: Arkham Asylum - Poison Ivy Trailer

#1 Edited by Icemael (6312 posts) -

Awesomesauce.  Man, I can't wait for this game... why did it have to get delayed?
#2 Posted by BBQBram (2206 posts) -

I'm also bummed it got delayed, but any improvements they'll make in the meantime will be for the better in the end. But dear god the wait is so agonizing!

#3 Posted by SwedishSkinJer (49 posts) -

Looks SWEET.

#4 Posted by lord_canti (1504 posts) -

im not sure about the jumper it doesent seem to make sence  because they kept the lower half like the  comic book design  but it looks like they just through a jumper on her because the rateings bord had a problem with it or something

#5 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

That looked awesome. Barring a fuck up of Guiness proportions I cant see anything else getting paste this for GOTY for me.

#6 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I wasn't too thrilled with the Harley Quinn design, but Poison Ivy is smoking. She's got a great voice too. Damn I can't wait for this game.

#7 Posted by Zereta (1365 posts) -

This one looked, for some reason, better than the previous 2.

I never watched TAS but damn, that's some good voice acting.
#8 Posted by Kou_Leifoh (1891 posts) -

I really want to play this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.