Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Batman is my frist...

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

1000/1000 Achievement Point game

Never cared for Achievements (or collectibles), but somehow I ended up doing the full 1000 points for Batman : Arkham Asylum. And best of all, I had a lot of fun doing it.

Did you go all the way for Batman too? Do you usually go for the full 1000 points? Do you care about Achievements/Trophies? Or not at all?

I believe, Batman : Arkham Asylum is the first game, with a perfectly cohesive game- and metagame-design. I naturally came to score all the points, by playing the game seriously and in-depth.

<3 <3 <3 Batman
    Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Eder

I try to get as many as I can in most games. But if I beat the game, it's hard for me to get back into getting all that stuff. PSU was my first 1000/1000 until they made the expantion -_- that even has imposible achievements because they havent released the JP content. Oh well, the game is great though.

Valames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Valames

I always go all the way for Batman. I agree with you and share the same virginal unwrapping experience. Lets tie flowers in each others hair. Err, what I mean is, this was my first platinum for the PS3 and when I was done I still wanted to do more. It was a fun fun time. *lays in bed and writes batman on his notebook over and over* The A's are hearts.

JukeboxJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JukeboxJoe

I'm going for the platinum trophy, only the 2nd game I've bothered doing it with (inFamous being the other)
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Pie

Stupid combat challenges........

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ArchScabby

What's a frist?

NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By NickNorman

I usually go for all the achievements in a game, so long as they're not almost impossible or would take a while. I got a thousand in Batman. A few of the combat challenges really bit me in the ass, though. I'm looking at you, Shock and Awe (Extreme).

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By nrain

I try to get as many achievements as I can without getting frustrated and/or bored in games, but I will most likely go for the 1000G on Batman I'm on about 670 at the moment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.