Batman tool/power ups after you beat the game

#1 Posted by snipeshow_17 (68 posts) -

after you beat the game do you get to keep all your power ups and tool sif you play it on hard? Also once the game is over is that it or can you go back and get things you missed? 

reason i'm asking is because i want to know if i should make sure i get all the riddler challenges before i complete the game or just go back and get them once i complete the game.

#2 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

So you're asking if it works like the Uncharted games, right? 

I cannot answer for sure, but I don't think that happens.

#3 Posted by Andorski (5310 posts) -

You do not keep any of your items/skills when you replay the game on hard.  You are basically playing a new game.

You can however go back and finish all the side mission stuff (joker teeth, Riddler's riddles, etc.) after you beat the game.  It saves right before you final encounter with Joker, so when you go back to get all the things you missed, it acts as if you haven't done the final boss yet.

#4 Posted by snipeshow_17 (68 posts) -

sweet thank you

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.