Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Best Buy and EB Games also drop price

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RsistncE

I'm sure as all of my Canadian brethren already know Walmart Canada is going to be selling Batman Arkham Asylum for $38.83...not to be outdone, both EB Games/Gamestop and Best Buy will be also selling the game for the same price although EB Games looks to be doing it only for launch day and Best Buy looks to be doing it for 3 days. I'm assuming Future Shop also will not be a problem seeing as how they price match any store. At this price every gamer in Canada will have the game. That's right...YOU "Canadian-gamer-on-giantbomb" no long have an excuse not to buy the game. Have a nice day! 

*Courtesy of NextGen Player
     *Courtesy of NextGen Player
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

Indeed. I'm loving living in Canada right now :D

Although it seems kinda random that the game is so cheap here.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RsistncE
    @CL60: I think it's only Walmart that planned on selling it cheap and since it showed up on every Canadian gamers Xbox 360 dashboard I'm sure everyone started cancelling their preorders at other places so they could buy it from Walmart. I'm pretty sure this is just a case of predatory pricing except the other companies could afford it so they had to drop their price also lest they wanted to be left with a large inventory of Batman AA copies :D
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Great news for us fellow Canadians : )

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24

Damn you Maple, Wayne Gretsky, mountie-loving neighbors to the North. I may have to find a way to get the PS3 version and get it shipped here for that great price. Seems worth it.

DarkFlow83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DarkFlow83

I love living in Niagara Falls, Ny.  I could drink when I was 19, and now I can hip hop across the border to Clifton Hill for some Batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.