Can we expect the Joker levels to be DLC on 360?

#1 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

I'm going to buy this game, but I'm in a bind. I want the Joker levels on PS3, but I love my achievements. Can I expect the Joker challenge levels to be on the 360 via DLC?

#2 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

more then likely 

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -

I doubt they will come to 360.

#4 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" I doubt they will come to 360. "
Why is that?
#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@RedSox8933: Just a gut feeling.
#6 Edited by Teptom (2047 posts) -

With the amount of money they could make, it's a probability.

#7 Posted by Wolverine (4276 posts) -
@Shini4444 said:
" With the amount of money they could make, it's a probability. "
Agreed, so many people would download those levels.
#8 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -
@ZombieHunter said:
" more then likely  "
Unless Sony paid Eidos for those levels .
#9 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I honestly don't care if the 360 gets this content as DLC. It doesn't really seem like that big of a deal to moi, nor is it something that seems worth paying extra for...

#10 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Kush said:
" I honestly don't care if the 360 gets this content as DLC. It doesn't really seem like that big of a deal to moi, nor is it something that seems worth paying extra for... "
This.
#11 Posted by Naughton (188 posts) -

Given a long enough timeline, all DLC's exclusivity drops to zero.

#12 Posted by dbz1995 (4789 posts) -

Although Im pretty much a PS3 fanboy, Id expect the Joker DLC coming to your doorstep pretty damn soon.

#13 Posted by TheHBK (5457 posts) -

First off, Eidos is a bunch of bitches for their little manipulation of reviews with this game.  Second, being that they are bitches, I will say that the DLC will probably at 500kb download that unlocks the shit thats already on the disk.

#14 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
@TheHBK said:
" First off, Eidos is a bunch of bitches for their little manipulation of reviews with this game.  Second, being that they are bitches, I will say that the DLC will probably at 500kb download that unlocks the shit thats already on the disk. "
Well seeing as it would already be on the PS3 disc, this is one case where that wouldn't necessarily bother me.
#15 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -
@Kush said:
" I honestly don't care if the 360 gets this content as DLC. It doesn't really seem like that big of a deal to moi, nor is it something that seems worth paying extra for... "
Joker DLC is supposed to be free for the PS3, so there's no way they'd charge it on the 360 if it's coming out on it.
#16 Posted by Anarchist4Eva (86 posts) -

My bet is yes. Even if it's exclusive it will not be forever. Much like the GTA4 DLC will eventually make it to PS3, the question to ask is will anybody care by then?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.