Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Completely Stuck !****spoilers**

cicatriz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cicatriz

Right after you create the antidote  for ivys plants and you see all the ledges you need to glide to ,i accidentally hit restart from checkpoint and it brought me down in between to the batcave and old sewers ,i cannot go into the batcave because a plant is blocking the way and the old sewers just lead to dead ends. am I now completely trapped.?

anybody have any help ? Am i overlooking something as simple as throwing a batarang or rappel? Really do not want to restart my game. thanks 

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By suneku

I'm not exactly sure where you are but as Batman says "there's always a way." Could you be a little more specific with where you're at? You're not on those islands that you have glide to right? Is it that little cliff bridge going to the batcave?

cicatriz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cicatriz

Yea its the bridge that would normally lead into the batcave but is blocked, I can see a ledge that looks like the right way to go  off in the distance but it seems to high and to far away to get from where i am.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By suneku

There should be a vent up high at the dead end.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

Well, if you've already used the antidote, then the plants should not be a problem for you.  Also, how do you ACCIDENTALLY hit "restart checkpoint"?  That actually takes a couple of analog flicks and button presses to happen... 

Nonetheless, I think you are talking about the part where you have to glide to all of the different islands outside of Arkham in order to get back around.  The part between the Batcave and the Old Sewers is where you are stuck at, correct?  I would suggest looking around for some kind of grate or something.  Other than that, don't know what to say.  = /

cicatriz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cicatriz

the only vent i see takes me back into the old sewers ,which then the only place to go is the main sewer junction.  I know this must be a pain usually i do not get this stuck in game.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By suneku

No, that's the correct way. You have to go to the main sewer junction. After you glide past those islands, you end up exactly where you are and you need to go to the sewer junction for another mission and to get to the surface.

cicatriz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cicatriz

wow ,i just got the new mission ,thanks for or your help i was a few steps from starting over. cant thank you enough

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By suneku

no problem

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187

SUNEKU FTW!!!  He truly IS the world's greatest detective!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.