Delaying Arkham Asylum: Was it the right choice?

#1 Edited by lolwot (257 posts) -

deleted

#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

It was most likely the right choice, but I don't like it!

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -
CL60 said:
"It was most likely the right choice, but I don't like it!"
If a game gets delayed, that means it's not ready yet.  So this is probably for the better.
#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
JJOR64 said:
"CL60 said:
If a game gets delayed, that means it's not ready yet.  So this is probably for the better."
Ya.
#5 Posted by Dachef (106 posts) -
JJOR64 said:
"CL60 said:
If a game gets delayed, that means it's not ready yet.  So this is probably for the better."
Yea if it actually had some technical issues or just needs some more polish I'd rather wait a couple of months.
#6 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

I rather wait some more for them to polish this some more, I soo dont want them to fuck it up.

#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

But, this may not exactly be polish. I'm sure all games could do with a bit more debugging but this sounds like they're putting it out on the other side of the Summer to try and increase sales like a lot of companies do rather than realising that a lot of people have nothing to play between June and August and one big game could really sell a shitload just because it's there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.