Do I need Joker Teeth for 100%?

#1 Edited by Eric_Buck (1289 posts) -

^^^^

#2 Posted by CaptainObvious (2996 posts) -

Yes you do.

#3 Posted by GunstarRed (5118 posts) -

yes and all of the fight/stealth challenges
#4 Posted by HistoryInRust (6293 posts) -

The teeth count as a Riddler's Riddle. So, yes.

The benefit of this is that the pause menu tells you the general location where you're missing the teeth. It's not really as tedious as it seems.

#5 Posted by Eric_Buck (1289 posts) -

Thank you gentlemen.

#6 Edited by Jedted (2346 posts) -

I'm missing 3 teeth from the Arkham Mansion and i can't find em.  I've scoured every room of the place and nothing. 

Edit:  Nvm, i found em!  I didn't realize there was another level in the Warden's office. 
#7 Posted by dudeglove (7758 posts) -
@Jedted said:
" I'm missing 3 teeth from the Arkham Mansion and i can't find em.  I've scoured every room of the place and nothing.   "
Some of them you can't get unless you've got most of the equipment/upgrades (long distance code hacker thing, for instance). Have you completed the game yet? The riddler map details roughly where they are. Detective Vision doesn't help, unfortunately.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.