Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

EU Gamers: Your Batman:AA might win you a Surround Sound System.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

PlayStation.Blog.Europe have posted the following: 

We’re giving you the chance to win a top of the range Logitech Z-5500 Digital Surround Sound system – if there’s a PS3 in Wayne Manor, this is what it will be hooked up to. Nine runners-up will each receive a pair of Logitech G35 surround sound headphones.

All you have to do is head to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions/ and identify the Gotham City supervillains.

Though you better hurry, the contest has only two more weeks to go.  Good luck... 
    you lucky European bastards ;) 
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Wait what? In Home?
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mordukai
    @LiquidPrince: It's only for Europe man. I was kinda excited too until I saw its not for NA. I already have a Surround Sound System but another won't hurt.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

Damn, I am ineligible. Well, it is not like Europeans haven't gotten the shit's end of the stick before. Enjoy this opportunity y'all.

Brake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Brake
    @RHCPfan24: Years of  negligence forgiven!

I kid, I kid...brb, gotta troll the EU blog for MGS and Symphony of the Night.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24
    @LiquidPrince said:

" Wait what? In Home? "

Oh, I see where you are getting at. You are referring to the line, "if there’s a PS3 in Wayne Manor, this is what it will be hooked up to." You thought it was the Home Batcave thing that came with the PS3 edition right? I think it was more of a "this is so awesome....it would be in Wayne Manor!!" speaking about the sound system itself. But, yeah, don't worry, I get what you were referring to.
    choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By choffy21

Eidos must hate American's. Seriously. Canadians could get the game for $40 on launch day, and now Europeans can get a surround sound system with Batman: Arkham Asylum too?

Damn...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.