EU Gamers: Your Batman:AA might win you a Surround Sound System.

#1 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -

PlayStation.Blog.Europe have posted the following: 

We’re giving you the chance to win a top of the range Logitech Z-5500 Digital Surround Sound system – if there’s a PS3 in Wayne Manor, this is what it will be hooked up to. Nine runners-up will each receive a pair of Logitech G35 surround sound headphones.

All you have to do is head to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions/ and identify the Gotham City supervillains.

Though you better hurry, the contest has only two more weeks to go.  Good luck... 
you lucky European bastards ;) 
#2 Posted by LiquidPrince (16181 posts) -

Wait what? In Home?
#3 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: It's only for Europe man. I was kinda excited too until I saw its not for NA. I already have a Surround Sound System but another won't hurt.
#4 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Damn, I am ineligible. Well, it is not like Europeans haven't gotten the shit's end of the stick before. Enjoy this opportunity y'all.

#5 Posted by Brake (1132 posts) -
@RHCPfan24: Years of  negligence forgiven!

I kid, I kid...brb, gotta troll the EU blog for MGS and Symphony of the Night.
#6 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:

" Wait what? In Home? "

Oh, I see where you are getting at. You are referring to the line, "if there’s a PS3 in Wayne Manor, this is what it will be hooked up to." You thought it was the Home Batcave thing that came with the PS3 edition right? I think it was more of a "this is so awesome....it would be in Wayne Manor!!" speaking about the sound system itself. But, yeah, don't worry, I get what you were referring to.
#7 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -

Eidos must hate American's. Seriously. Canadians could get the game for $40 on launch day, and now Europeans can get a surround sound system with Batman: Arkham Asylum too?

Damn...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.