God Damn Glitched Achievements!

#1 Posted by pigmartyr (211 posts) -

Looks like my perfect knight achievement is glitched. I just finished all the challenges and have 99% completed. I got all the riddler challenges and at the main menu it showed 239/240. I load up, run the last trophy, hear riddler complaining how i collected all the pieces and nothing. No achievement no nothing. Earlier in the game my 10% of riddler challenges glitched and I didnt get it either. I dont think it matters as the achievement calls for all upgrades, riddles, and gold on all challenges. 

Anyone have a suggestion besides play through all this shit again?

#2 Posted by Jadeskye (4368 posts) -

What version of the game do you have? i've never heard of this glitching before.

#3 Posted by face15 (1306 posts) -

Glitched achievements/trophies are the fucking worst. Unfortunately there's not really any solution.

#4 Posted by pigmartyr (211 posts) -

Standard xbox 360 version. Not GOTY. Oh wait i see the problem now. Its one of those gamestop exclusive DLC ones. j/k i know that doesnt matter.

#5 Posted by corijo (17 posts) -

Did you get the final Arkham memorie thingy?

#6 Posted by Lukeweizer (2770 posts) -
@pigmartyr said:
" Standard xbox 360 version. Not GOTY. Oh wait i see the problem now. Its one of those gamestop exclusive DLC ones. j/k i know that doesnt matter. "
Did you uncover the biggest mystery?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.