GOTY Edition is $19.99 on Steam right now

#1 Posted by Lukeweizer (2610 posts) -

Just a heads up. Don't know how long the sale is on for. But I'm on my way to 3000 points from Arkham Asylum.

#2 Posted by suikoden352 (419 posts) -

is the steam version 360 controller compatible or no?

#3 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -
#4 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1478 posts) -
@suikoden352:  Yep
Still need to finish AA, got distracted by Gamefly after 4 hours.
#5 Posted by jakob187 (21644 posts) -

So do they send you the 3D glasses in the mail, or just print them from a PDF?

#6 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" So do they send you the 3D glasses in the mail, or just print them from a PDF? "
Does 3d work on the pc? If so just go see a 3d movie and keep the glasses like i did.
#7 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -
@fentonalpha said:
" @jakob187 said:
" So do they send you the 3D glasses in the mail, or just print them from a PDF? "
Does 3d work on the pc? If so just go see a 3d movie and keep the glasses like i did. "
3D works but you need all the dumb shit i think.
#8 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

Every time I see you I think you're oldschool because of your avatar!

#9 Posted by Lukeweizer (2610 posts) -
@jakob187: Ha. The 3D wasn't turned on by default and I don't see any options for it. So, I don't even know if it's available in the PC version.

But you could always go see some shitty 3D movie and keep the glasses.
#10 Posted by JJOR64 (18911 posts) -

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   I don't have the money right now.

#11 Posted by Ninja (518 posts) -

I just got the regular edition for my xbox for £15. Thoroughly enjoyable. I hope everybody plays it at some point.

#12 Posted by stevemanu (90 posts) -

This is so stupid. It is 25 EUR here in Ireland. It should be like 15.

#13 Posted by MrKlorox (11206 posts) -

I hate myself for buying the regular version at a higher price during a previous Steam sale. But it's only about $15 or so worth of hate.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.