Help cant get past the first part of Joker Boss fight

#1 Posted by Capt_Ventris (595 posts) -

Hey all. 
I cant seem to get past the first two titan henchmen in the final (I assume) boss fight with the Joker. 
I have been evadinbg the henchmen and stuning the Tiatns when they charge with the batatang(then riding them around).
 But I always die on the second wave of Henchmen.
Are there any other tactics I could use? 
I am really struggling with this. Ive been at the same stage for 3 months now. 

Please Help!

#2 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

practice, and don't mindlessly button mash

#3 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

You seem to be doing it right, just ignore the henchmen and keep jumping, that's what I did. 

The single worst part of this game is the boss fights. The game spends all it's time up until that point telling you that being outnumbered is bad, and that stealth is the key. Then a boss fight comes along and they outnumber and outgun you.

#4 Posted by DrRandle (1204 posts) -

I found the best way to do this was try, try again. There's nothing special or different from any other bossfight, really, other than there's just more dudes. I personally found it helpful to focus on beating on the henchmen while dodging and stunning the big guys, but that's also a lot harder on Hard mode. 

Took me a good hour, at least.

#5 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I found it best to get as far away from the titans as possible while still being able to fight the guys. This gives you enough time to spot one charging and hit it with a batarang. Then jump on it and bang a few of the guys until it shakes you off. Rinse and repeat.

#6 Posted by Capt_Ventris (595 posts) -

Well practice I shall.  
Might have another go at it when no one is at home, so that the large quantiy of swearing is only heard by the dog.

#7 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

I had to try a couple of times to get past that. Basically play very conservatively, only strike when you've got a clear shot. Also when a Titan is down, you can ride on them; you get about 3 shots on the other Titan, which may in turn bring them down, rinse and repeat. The henchmen are infinite so don't mind them. Also keep in mind, once the two Titans are down the fight is done, you don't have to finish off remaining henchmen. 

#8 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

I did this first time but I was playing on Normal you may be on Hard difficulty.
If it's the henchmen you're stuck just do what the game taught you, and make sure you counter.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.