Help with Joker Teeth in Arkham West

#1 Edited by StarFry64 (170 posts) -

CORRECTION: I NEED HELP WITH ARKHAM EAST

I collected 8 out of the 10 joker teeth in Arkham East but I can't find the last two and this section is the bigger than Arkham North and West. Does anybody know where all the Joker Teeth are located here?
#2 Posted by jakob187 (21759 posts) -

Exploration is key.

#3 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

Depending on whether or not you've completed the story, some don't pop up until a certain story mark is hit. Good luck :)

#4 Posted by StarFry64 (170 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" Exploration is key. "
I know that but finding the Joker Teeth is different, they don't tell you where they are.
#5 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

I'm stuck on the same thing man. I have finished the game and found everything else but am sitting at 8/10 Joker Teeth in Arkham West. Anyone have any advice?

#6 Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (448 posts) -

patience. There will be a guide soon enough I'm sure

#7 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

Well, it's just being two Joker Teeth short of completing all of Riddler's Challenges is rather maddening. Funny that you're having the same problem I am in Arkham West in Arkham East. I found the last two teeth for it around the Warden statue.

#8 Posted by jimibighits (27 posts) -

turn up the audio and listen for them. i found some once by hearing them on the floor above me.
#9 Edited by Matches_Malone (47 posts) -

Will Joker Teeth disappear after completing the story, completely screwing me?

Edit: I'll answer this one. No they don't disappear.

#10 Posted by nathos (79 posts) -

I found my last two teeth in Arkham East up in one of the guard towers.

#11 Edited by alexl86 (634 posts) -

Check the abandoned tunnel, everyone seem to miss those two.

Edit: Oh, Arkham East. Serves me right for not reading the first post.

#12 Posted by leolasvegas79 (1 posts) -

OK i found the last 2 teeth are in the tunnel between east and west , you will find them right before you enter the arkham east.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.