I am so stuck! (Spoilers-but haven't fought Poison Ivy yet)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Basically, I'm in the Botanical Gardens again; I'm trying to kill Poison Ivy. BUT there is a big ass vine in the way. What do I do?

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -
@dbz1995: Have you tried GameFAQs yet?
#3 Posted by NickNorman (435 posts) -

Did you just walk in the door? There should be a vent to your left.

#4 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @dbz1995: Have you tried GameFAQs yet? "
I've tried a fair few of them, but all of them seem to conviniently miss this part (part of a worldwide scheme to kill me). It may be something really simple that Im missing.
#5 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Ok so I found it. Hole. Mothereffin holes. Anyway, thanks. You can lock this now. And sorry, suneku, for any inconvenience in advance.

#6 Posted by RaisingIndiana (76 posts) -

Well, it would help if you let us know which area, or room in particular you are in inside of the Botanical Gardens. Once the Ivy stuff comes along, there are many vines blocking many paths. Saying that a vine is blocking your path isn't helping. Help us, help you.

#7 Posted by MB (12260 posts) -

I couldn't find the vent at first either. Then I realized...there is always a vent in Arkham Asylum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.