I just got this game for christmas, well almost.

#1 Posted by esorgel (3 posts) -

I opened it up and noticed that there was no plastic wrap around it and the safety tape on the side was broken as well. I opened up the case and no game. -_- Hopefully Wal-Mart will let me exchange it. I really wanted to play it too, at least now I have Mad Men dvd's to tide me over.

#2 Posted by Fripplebubby (1027 posts) -

That's why you check before hand.

#3 Posted by xyzygy (9993 posts) -

Wal Mart sold you an open game with no case? Just take it back they'll replace it no prob. I got the game for Xmas too! Pumped to get into it :D

#4 Posted by r0k1ll (380 posts) -

Maybe they'll get you a refund with youre money back. Tell them you live miles away, and the gas money is equal to how much the game costs.

#5 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THE PRESENT HATES YOU

#6 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -

That's pretty wierd, unless America operate differently to the UK. 

Games aren't o n the shelf - just the cases. Then you hand the guy at the cashier the case, and then he'll get one from the back with the game in and sealed. 

If that's the case everywhere then read dbz1995's post.
#7 Posted by JJOR64 (18993 posts) -

I still need to get this game.  :(

#8 Posted by esorgel (3 posts) -

Mission accomplished i think wal-mart just had so many people in line they didn't want to get into it with me so they just gave me the cash and I went and bought it at Gamestop. It is as fantastic as they hype led me to believe.

#9 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

This is why I dont like Wal-Mart.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.