Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

If this is what I think it is then im dissapointed in humanity

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Pie

I was just looking at the leader boards on the rumble in the jungle extreme map when I noticed that the number 1 player has scored 25 million points in it whilst second place has only scored 90 thousand. He could of done this by hacking it or something like that but I discovered that if in the last round you deplete one of the titans health completely so that hes kneeling on the floor waiting to be knocked out and have the other titan run into him you will score 25 points for "colleteral damage". He would of had to of done that for a full two days or something like that!

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hitchenson

Hey, that's me! ...nah, it's not, of course. I really should get those achievements done.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

We posted this at pretty much the same time.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pie
    @CL60: I was a tad quicker and more detailed so you could request for yours to be locked (or not)
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CL60
    @Pie said:

" @CL60: I was a tad quicker and more detailed so you could request for yours to be locked (or not) "

Mine has a better title! It gets to the point! But I guess I will request for a lock. God.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CL60

There It's locked now. Let's continue with discussion on the actual topic now.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pie

Okay

Case for pie

+More info
    +posted first
    +Has more replies at time of post
    -Doesnt get to the point of the thread in the title
    -cant construct simple sentences

Cases for CL60

+Better title
    +More precise numbers
    -doesnt know what the glitch is
    -posted a bit later than Pie
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By pause422

There should be no reason that you're extremely surprised here. On pretty much the leaderboard for every single game ever there is a ridiculous score for 1st through 3rd or 4th place most times that you know is not actually possible without glitching it or whatever. People are sad to care that much about it, that's all it comes down to...yet in the long run they make themselves look even more dumb because its obvious they didn't get it legitimately anyway.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pie
    @pause422 said:
    " There should be no reason that you're extremely surprised here. On pretty much the leaderboard for every single game ever there is a ridiculous score for 1st through 3rd or 4th place most times that you know is not actually possible without glitching it or whatever. People are sad to care that much about it, that's all it comes down to...yet in the long run they make themselves look even more dumb because its obvious they didn't get it legitimately anyway. "
    I thought a lot of them used hacks in some way? (im not verry knowlegable of that type of thing)
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond

I've noticed leaderboards glitches like this before.  I think it's purely a technical glitch.  I've seen people set their mottos saying just this, that they don't know how they got the score.  Trials HD has a few of these now too.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's not the users fault, it's just some random glitch, hopefully it'll be fixed.

edit - oh yea, I've noticed this glitch in games as far back as Xbox 1 leaderboards...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.