If you have any questions, ask.

#1 Edited by Hassebla (28 posts) -

Just got 100% riddles solved, 100% challenges completed, 100% achievements yesterday.

Ask me if you need help.

#2 Posted by Galiant (2195 posts) -

Done with the riddles, but do you have any general hints or tips for completing challenges and getting all the medals? 

Also, I'm yet to get a x40 combo, my highest was maybe x33 and that hasn't happened a lot.

#3 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -
@Galiant said:
" Done with the riddles, but do you have any general hints or tips for completing challenges and getting all the medals?   Also, I'm yet to get a x40 combo, my highest was maybe x33 and that hasn't happened a lot. "
Punch evade punch evade. Just keep evading till you're in a position where they won't hit you and stop your combo, and then continue your combo. Easiest to do it during the welcome party thing, during the joker fight, or during combat challenges.
#4 Edited by hughesie27 (193 posts) -

I'm seeking my final trophy and the final chronicles or arkham stone. I think I know where that  is, somehwere near the start of the game, I found it but never scanned it. So I seem to rememebr, Any idea where though as it doesn't show up on any riddlers maps as far as I am aware. Or do they all?
Anyway, how do I get this trophy? It's located in North according to the map but I can't find anyway to get to it! 
Here are some pics.
You can see there is a wall asking to be pulled down or blasted That is where I need to go! 
Please help!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/80739955/  

#5 Posted by Galiant (2195 posts) -

I went to try it out after I replied here, and I got the x40 combo (I even reached x50 =O) !

What do I actually need to pull off the perfect combo (for the trophy, the one that includes all his moves)? 
Any tips on getting high scores in combat challenges for medals? Particularly Shock and Awe, that one is tough!

Thanks for the advice =)

#6 Posted by Damian (1538 posts) -

I'm gonna go try to grab what I missed. But if I hit a road block, I shall seek your counsel :P

#7 Posted by ProjektGill (753 posts) -
@Galiant: Faustyn posted this very handy list on the page for the achievement/trophy. Look at the second comment and you have to pull all of those moves off in a single combo for the achievement/trophy.
#8 Posted by Hassebla (28 posts) -

Oh shit. I was kind of away from comp for a few days. 

Galiant: To pull off all medals try to get a large variation combo IE use ALL moves. Evade, Capestun, Batclaw, Batarang, all 3 takedowns, counter, strike.  

Hughesie27: I think what you're looking for is in the room where the warden was. You know where you saved him. If it's the very last chronicle there will be crazy writing on the floor. Scan it and voila!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.