i'm stuck =( can anyone help me out? (possible spoilers)

#1 Posted by suikoden352 (422 posts) -

ok, so this question of mine might have *possible spoilers* in it for those who haven't played the game yet or gotten this far so read at your own discretion. 

so, i'm stuck at the part in the game where after ivy and her titan plants begin to grow all over arkham and i just got done talkin to aaron cash about how to get to killer croc. 

my question is, how do i get into the intensive care building( the one with the sniper up on top)? i've spent almost an hour tryin to figure out how to do this but i just can't seem to figure it out. did anyone else get stuck at this part? if someone could tell me what i need to do to get past this part that has done so, i would very much appreciate it. 

thank you
#2 Posted by BadNews (506 posts) -

I'm not sure i did it right but what i did is i sneaked up one of the towers in front of him then hid behind the desk until he was walking around. Then i stood on the balcony and shot a line launcher at the place.

#3 Posted by suikoden352 (422 posts) -

i tried that but i'll keep tryin it to see if it was a bug or somethin holdin me up in which i wouldn't be surprised. any specific spots to target for with the line launcher?
#4 Posted by BadNews (506 posts) -

I'd say aim for the opposide side of the door if you have time to aim? I can't remember where I aimed to get it since I didn't knock him out so i was doing this while he was walking and facing the other way. Then he saw me but i was already landing. i might suggest using the batterang to take down the guard maybe long enough to zip line over to him.

#5 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

Don't stand on the roof of the tower, only on the main level with the railing. Shoot from the corner closest to the sniper, you should be able to zip over and kick him with no trouble.

#6 Posted by JoblessTerence (349 posts) -

Go on to the tower facing the building and zipline to where the sniper is.

#7 Posted by JukeboxJoe (242 posts) -

Go to the guard tower nearest the door and get up on the roof, take out the guard with a Batarang and shoot the line launcher above the door. Then you can just drop off above the platform
#8 Posted by StarOne (3 posts) -

If you have the remote control batarang upgrade that is the easiest.  Get on the tower knock him in the noggin with the batarang then quickly zip line to where he is.

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21663 posts) -
@JukeboxJoe said:
" Go to the guard tower nearest the door and get up on the roof, take out the guard with a Batarang and shoot the line launcher above the door. Then you can just drop off above the platform "
Bingo.  I was just going to write this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.