Minor Continuity Error?(Spoilers!)

#1 Posted by Jedted (2317 posts) -

Maybe i missed something or i just never thought of it before but, how does Joker re-capture Cominsioner Gordon at the end of the game?  Didn't he leave Island after the fight with Bane? 

Was that gaurd on the boat paid off by Joker aswell? 
#2 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I would assume that there were thugs in their own boats stationed around the island or some shit. 

It probably doesn't matter.

#3 Posted by Jedted (2317 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
"It probably doesn't matter. "

I geuss not but it's a little weird that nobody ever noticed that before when Gordon shows up at the "party". 
#4 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Well when you think about it, the Joker knows everything that is happening on and around the island. 

So you know, cameras and shit.

#5 Posted by MrCaptain (363 posts) -

Its Clayface.

Well, probably not..

#6 Posted by Lukeweizer (2587 posts) -
@Jedted said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
"It probably doesn't matter. "
I geuss not but it's a little weird that nobody ever noticed that before when Gordon shows up at the "party".  "
Shouldn't the question be, how did he get him the first time? Wasn't it just apparent that Gordon got caught? It just happened again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.