Multiple Endings (spoilers)

  • 69 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I know that there are 3 multiple endings, one where Scarecrow jumps out of the water and onto the titan, one where Kller Croc jumps out, and one where Bane jumps out. Does anybody know what triggers them, or is it random?

#2 Posted by MetalGearSunny (7003 posts) -

This game has multiple endings? Sweet.

#3 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I heard to get the croc ending it was completing the game with 100% or something like that.

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@suneku said:
" I heard to get the croc ending it was completing the game with 100% or something like that. "
My friend got the Killer Croc one with 78% or something. And I got the Bane one with 80%
#5 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Well, there goes that theory.

#6 Posted by Burns098356GX (1366 posts) -
@Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" This game has multiple endings? Sweet. "
Not really multiple endings, just like a 2 second blip of one of either the scarecrow, Bane, or Crocs hand comes out of the water. The actual plot doesnt have endings.
#7 Posted by jkz (4059 posts) -
@Burns098356GX said:
" @Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" This game has multiple endings? Sweet. "
Not really multiple endings, just like a 2 second blip of one of either the scarecrow, Bane, or Crocs hand comes out of the water. The actual plot doesnt have endings. "
Yeah....and I got scarecrow who is the character I most want to return.
Online
#8 Posted by MetalGearSunny (7003 posts) -
@Burns098356GX said:
" @Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" This game has multiple endings? Sweet. "
Not really multiple endings, just like a 2 second blip of one of either the scarecrow, Bane, or Crocs hand comes out of the water. The actual plot doesnt have endings. "
Oh, I see. Arkham Asylum 2 then?
#9 Posted by RYNO9881 (625 posts) -

I think you can get the scarecrow ending if you dodge jokers bullet when your tied up in that stretcher.
Just beat the game and got the croc ending (Awesome game)

#10 Posted by alexl86 (634 posts) -

I got the scarecrow ending, I didn't dodge the bullet, but I completed everyone of the Riddler's challenges. I also completed it on Normal difficulty. I hadn't confronted the "spirit of arkham", though I did so after the credits rolled.

#11 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

 The Bane one makes most sense to me since you hit him with the batmobile and he went into the water. As far as I know Killer Croc is still locked in his cell, which were the sewers and Scarecrow was also down there with him.

#12 Posted by Ouroboros (344 posts) -

I had Bane at 100% - it's probably just random if anything.

#13 Posted by JukeboxJoe (242 posts) -

I got Scarecrow. Finished on Normal with 71% completed.
#14 Edited by mark2000 (111 posts) -
@RYNO9881 said:

" I think you can get the scarecrow ending if you dodge jokers bullet when your tied up in that stretcher. Just beat the game and got the croc ending (Awesome game) "

you can dodge the Joker bullet? How?
 
I'm using the PS3 version btw.
 
 
I've gotten the Bane and Croc ending already. I finished the game the 3rd time on Hard difficulty but I'm not sure what ending I got since I kept skipping the cutscenes.
#15 Posted by CoverlessTech (749 posts) -

I got Bane, damn I wish I would have got one of the others. Bane kinda sucked.
 
@Metal_Gear_Sunny said:

Oh, I see. Arkham Asylum 2 then? "
This part of the ending was not what hinted at a sequel.
#16 Posted by Win (541 posts) -

I got Bane with 70%. Maybe it's just random?

#17 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I got Scarecrow at 69% on normal.
 
That's because Scarecrow is a pimp.

#18 Posted by StarFry64 (170 posts) -

I didn't doge Joker's bullet, I completed 60-80 percent of RIddler's Challenges, and I got to fight Scarecrow.

#19 Posted by JukeboxJoe (242 posts) -

I didn't doge the bullet and I got Scarecrow
#20 Posted by iiNF3RNo (214 posts) -

didnt even realize there were multiple endings i got the killer croc ending with 70%

#21 Posted by jakob187 (21758 posts) -

I didn't dodge Joker's bullet, and I got the Scarecrow ending. 
 
I'm pretty sure that it is just randomly given to you.  There doesn't seem to be any pattern from all the different places I've read about this.  So...just beat the shit out of the game.

#22 Posted by Pie (7111 posts) -
@StarFry64 said:
" I didn't doge Joker's bullet, I completed 60-80 percent of RIddler's Challenges, and I got to fight Scarecrow. "
You got to fight the scarecrow?
#23 Posted by Dayte (1 posts) -

Um, guys?
 
If you were paying any attention during the stretcher segment, you'dve noticed that you can't dodge the bullet.
 
Use the middle stick? Come on.

#24 Posted by CrazySunshine (38 posts) -

You mean you don't have a middle stick?

#25 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

 I had no idea about this. Either way, each "ending" seems to indicate a strong possibility for a sequel, something I'd be looking forward to.

#26 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@brukaoru said:
"  I had no idea about this. Either way, each "ending" seems to indicate a strong possibility for a sequel, something I'd be looking forward to. "
That's not the part of the ending that indicates a strong possibility for a sequel.
#27 Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

Yea Jokers bullet was one of many awesome mindfucks.
#28 Posted by Kash_1095 (59 posts) -

I got Bane at 70%...

#29 Posted by Klaptos (183 posts) -
@Dayte said:
" Um, guys?  If you were paying any attention during the stretcher segment, you'dve noticed that you can't dodge the bullet.  Use the middle stick? Come on. "
Ahah, exactly. I remember looking at my controller: What midd-oooooh...well played *claps*
I didnt actually clap though.
#30 Posted by demonbear (1877 posts) -
@Win said:
" I got Bane with 70%. Maybe it's just random? "
Thats what i got too.
Online
#31 Posted by LiquidPrince (16175 posts) -

I got Bane. And yeah I looked at my controller and was like what the fuck is the middle.. Bang... Shit... So how are you supposed to dodge?

#32 Posted by Klaptos (183 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" I got Bane. And yeah I looked at my controller and was like what the fuck is the middle.. Bang... Shit... So how are you supposed to dodge? "
I dont think you can dodge it xD
#33 Posted by alexl86 (634 posts) -

I completed it again last night and got Bane this time. Now I completed it on Hard, without solving all the riddles, but discerning the identity of the spirit of Arkham. I didn't dodge this time either.

#34 Posted by LiquidPrince (16175 posts) -
@Klaptos said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" I got Bane. And yeah I looked at my controller and was like what the fuck is the middle.. Bang... Shit... So how are you supposed to dodge? "
I dont think you can dodge it xD "
Ah... Still the moment my system glitched I though oh damn, but then when I realized it was part of the game I totally thought it was a Metal Gear style gameplay move. MGS does those kind of mind fucks. Also the second scarecrow meeting when you walk out and says Wayne Manor. I was like wait what the fuck?
#35 Edited by Babble (1270 posts) -

I got Scarecrow on normal with something like 69 percent complete. I'm hoping if there is a second game he is the main guy. You can do so many things with him, story and gameplay wise.

#36 Posted by Klaptos (183 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Klaptos said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" I got Bane. And yeah I looked at my controller and was like what the fuck is the middle.. Bang... Shit... So how are you supposed to dodge? "
I dont think you can dodge it xD "
Ah... Still the moment my system glitched I though oh damn, but then when I realized it was part of the game I totally thought it was a Metal Gear style gameplay move. MGS does those kind of mind fucks. Also the second scarecrow meeting when you walk out and says Wayne Manor. I was like wait what the fuck? "
It was a nice mindfuck all around xD
#37 Posted by hughesie27 (193 posts) -

Scarecrow with 80%. Seems random to me.
Yeah, the sequel hinting was more the radio call claiming that 2 face was robbing a bank or something.

#38 Posted by Milkman (17316 posts) -

Woah, what? I beat this game about 3 weeks and I had no idea about it. I got the Bane one, I guess. Is there any difference? Or do they all just jump out of the water and grab the crate? I would think seeing Scarecrow doing that would be a little weird.

Online
#39 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Milkman said:
" Woah, what? I beat this game about 3 weeks and I had no idea about it. I got the Bane one, I guess. Is there any difference? Or do they all just jump out of the water and grab the crate? I would think seeing Scarecrow doing that would be a little weird. "
Yeah, all of them do the same thing, just jump out and grab the crate.
#40 Posted by bigfridge (10 posts) -

I think its to leave the story open so they have room to work with the sequel.
#41 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

I got Killer Croc, with no 100% and didn't dodge bullet. It must be random.
#42 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

I got Bane both times (on Normal and Hard) Normal was 80% at time of completion and Hard was about 70%. Maybe it's random based on the disk?

#43 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@SteamPunkJin said:
" I got Bane both times (on Normal and Hard) Normal was 80% at time of completion and Hard was about 70%. Maybe it's random based on the disk? "
Nah, nothing to do with the disk I beat the game twice and one time it was Bane and another time it was Scarecrow.
#44 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (735 posts) -

I've only beaten the game once, but I ended up with Killer Croc at the end.

#45 Posted by MeierTheRed (4941 posts) -

Just finished the game, first time through on hard. And i got Scarecrow.

#46 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

Oh cool, I didn't know it could change. I don't remember my percentage (around 70% or so on Normal), but I got Scarecrow.

#47 Posted by Delta_Ass (3282 posts) -

To dodge the Joker's gun, you have to plug in an N64 controller.

#48 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Delta_Ass said:
" To dodge the Joker's gun, you have to plug in an N64 controller. "
This makes sense.
#49 Posted by spankingaddict (2738 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @Delta_Ass said:
" To dodge the Joker's gun, you have to plug in an N64 controller. "
This makes sense. "
obviously...
#50 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -
@RYNO9881 said:
" I think you can get the scarecrow ending if you dodge jokers bullet when your tied up in that stretcher. Just beat the game and got the croc ending (Awesome game) "
USE THE MIDDLE STICK TO DODGE THE JOKER'S GUNFIRE.
 
Much easier than it sounds.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.