New Arkham Asylum trailer with gameplay!

#1 Posted by Icemael (6307 posts) -

Man, this looks awesome!
#2 Posted by FlipperDesert (2081 posts) -

Damn, I'm totally sold, it's like the animated series! It's coming out soon, right? I need a job to buy all these damn games.

#3 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -
FlipperDesert said:
"Damn, I'm totally sold, it's like the animated series! It's coming out soon, right? I need a job to buy all these damn games."

Yep we got Paul Dini the writer from Batman The Animated Series and Batman TAS' Batman (Kevin Conroy) and The Joker (Mark Hamill)
#4 Posted by Dark_Shadow (135 posts) -

You just stole my thread! *sobs*
Hehe, It looks awesome!

#5 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

I try to enter a birth-date but it says "incorrect date format"?

#6 Posted by LordAndrew (14417 posts) -
Gizmo said:
"I try to enter a birth-date but it says "incorrect date format"?"
Swap the day and month around. I would have thought they'd have fixed that by now...
#7 Posted by tokyochicken (849 posts) -

Man this looks pretty good, nice to hear Mark Hamill back in the role of the Joker again.

#8 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Super impressive trailer I must admit - although the graphics in the gameplay sections looked a bit meh.

Still excited mind.

#9 Posted by gunswordfist (576 posts) -
tokyochicken said:
"Man this looks pretty good, nice to hear Mark Hamill back in the role of the Joker again."

Yes! I just said this in a post a second ago but I'll say it again, Mark Hamill is God among voice actors!
#10 Posted by Karmum (11516 posts) -

I'm not really digging the Joker voice, but the game does look pretty good.

#11 Posted by PJ (1143 posts) -
#12 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

Oh, so this is God of War: Batman Edition?

I'm not sold.  =  /  Even with the amazingness of TAS' lineup...
#13 Posted by GobiasIndustries (356 posts) -

Do want

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.