Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Ok this is getting pretty pathetic...

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nail1080

Where is the Batman Arkham Asylum review? I know it's Ryan Davis who is supposed to be writing a review. And to be honest judging by the lack of articles and actual giantbomb videos posted up in the past few days I can't say that the guy has been too busy to post it. I mean this game is supposed to be one of the biggest games this summer and all GB has done is a poor quick look where they just show the intro of the game and not enough of the actual gameplay mechanics.

I used to write user reviews on gamefaqs which were similar in length to GB reviews and it takes one sitting to write the review once you've played and cleared the game. Now I know that Batman isn't the longest of games to complete so it really does puzzle me as to why there is no GB review. It hurts to say but I think it's just lazyness on the part of Ryan and without all the articles posted up by Brad this week the site would be pretty dead in terms of new content. Jeez I can't wait until Jeff returns from hols, 'cause the site seems to go downhill without him.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

There's already a thread like this, and I shall say the same to you as I did in the other thread. "They are busy people, chill out."

Stop acting like a spoiled brat.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

Jesus Christ will you just chill out a bit. The guys are busy and Ryan probably is occupied without something, hmmm, maybe beyond the site? If they did not do a TANG or something else than maybe they are doing something else. I don't think they just said "Ah fuck the site" and are doing something that is not important. Either they are doing something behind the scenes or they need to attend to something in their personal lives. Like I said, chill out and sit back; you are not them.

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By lemon360

LAZY. At this point i don't need a fucking review, I'm already enjoying Arkham Asylum.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nail1080
    @TheMustacheHero: 
    I know there's a thread similar to this, but what I'm saying is that it's actually quite a disgrace that the review isn't up yet as most other videogame sites have reviewed it.

And if Ryan thinks TANG is more important then a review of one of the summer's biggest titles then I think he should get his priorities sorted out

Anyway, it's not a case of 'just chill' dude, they should do their job as professional videogame journalists. I couldn't see Jeff leaving for holidays without posted his Wolfenstein review for example. It's just about being a professional at times and that's what sorts them out from us, they have the videogame site, we want their opinions and reviews
    Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Novyx

For anyone that doesn't follow Ryan on Twitter or listen to the bombcast, he's moving into a new house. Cut him a break. Geez.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nail1080
    @lemon360:  So am I dude, it's just a shame I didn't get to read a GB review, I even waited a few days after its release cause I just wanted to see how GB rated it
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @nail1080 said:

" @TheMustacheHero:  I know there's a thread similar to this, but what I'm saying is that it's actually quite a disgrace that the review isn't up yet as most other videogame sites have reviewed it.  And if Ryan thinks TANG is more important then a review of one of the summer's biggest titles then I think he should get his priorities sorted out  Anyway, it's not a case of 'just chill' dude, they should do their job as professional videogame journalists. I couldn't see Jeff leaving for holidays without posted his Wolfenstein review for example. It's just about being a professional at times and that's what sorts them out from us, they have the videogame site, we want their opinions and reviews "

Then go look at other reviews if you desperately need one and need to get the game? I'm sure it will get a good score like the rest of them.
     I read their reviews for entertainment and their opinions, If I want a game I'd get it even if it did get a bad score by ONE person.
    Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Feanor

I've learned not to rely on this site for a timely review, or for coverage of big game releases.  Gamespot had a review up a few days ago, might as well check that out.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nail1080
    @TheMustacheHero said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @TheMustacheHero:  I know there's a thread similar to this, but what I'm saying is that it's actually quite a disgrace that the review isn't up yet as most other videogame sites have reviewed it.  And if Ryan thinks TANG is more important then a review of one of the summer's biggest titles then I think he should get his priorities sorted out  Anyway, it's not a case of 'just chill' dude, they should do their job as professional videogame journalists. I couldn't see Jeff leaving for holidays without posted his Wolfenstein review for example. It's just about being a professional at times and that's what sorts them out from us, they have the videogame site, we want their opinions and reviews "

Then go look at other reviews if you desperately need one and need to get the game? I'm sure it will get a good score like the rest of them. "
    Well of course I've looked at other reviews, but usually I go to other sites for reviews of 'smaller' titles which I understand the GB crew don't have time to review due to the small staff size. However when it comes to a big title I expect to read a GB review as it's my preferred source.

@Feanor: Gamespot is not the best source for a game review, you may as well just be reading the back of the game box
    Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Novyx

I rely on quick looks on here more than reviews. Better than reading a wall of text, in my opinion.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Babble
    @nail1080 said:

" Where is the Batman Arkham Asylum review? I know it's Ryan Davis who is supposed to be writing a review. And to be honest judging by the lack of articles and actual giantbomb videos posted up in the past few days I can't say that the guy has been too busy to post it. I mean this game is supposed to be one of the biggest games this summer and all GB has done is a poor quick look where they just show the intro of the game and not enough of the actual gameplay mechanics.  I used to write user reviews on gamefaqs which were similar in length to GB reviews and it takes one sitting to write the review once you've played and cleared the game. Now I know that Batman isn't the longest of games to complete so it really does puzzle me as to why there is no GB review. It hurts to say but I think it's just lazyness on the part of Ryan and without all the articles posted up by Brad this week the site would be pretty dead in terms of new content. Jeez I can't wait until Jeff returns from hols, 'cause the site seems to go downhill without him.  "

You write reviews on GameFaqs and that suddenly makes you an expert in video game journalism?  

Also just because content isn't going up in the past week doesn't mean they are just doing nothing. A lot of content that goes up on sites like this is planned out weeks before.
    VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By VWGTI
    @Babble: 

DUH DIDN"T U NO THAT
    Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Feanor
    @nail1080: That's a little harsh, their reviews have just the same amount of content as any of the GB ones.  They pretty have similar scores for games.

also where the hell was the madden coverage.  I know the guys don't like the game, but that's not a reason to completely ignore one of the most popular games of the year.
    Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Novyx
    @Feanor:
    Perhaps they know that anyone who wants madden will buy madden? I think they have better uses of their time than to score a game they know they intrinsicly dislike based on a scale of fun. It's not gonna work out well for anyone involved.
    zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By zyn

Going to take a page from the developers --- "It'll be ready when it's done".

PATIENCE!

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Feanor
    @Novyx:  That's a horrible way of thinking if you run a game site.

Anyways anyone who comes here for news, or reviews should probably look elsewhere.  This site is more about funny videos.  Hell most of the content on the site is for persona 4.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#18  Edited By Hailinel
    @Feanor: You must not visit this site very often, then, if that's what you think.
    Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Feanor
    @Hailinel: Every day, and they have about a tenth of the news a site like joystiq or kotaku have.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By jakob187

Check Twitter once in a while.  Ryan is busy with real life shit, like moving into his new house.  Don't know if you've ever moved or not...but that shit sucks balls. 

As for Madden coverage, the Giant Bomb guys have stated in the past that they don't care to review sports games for various reasons.  Therefore, don't expect a Madden review anytime in the next 20 years.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@Feanor said:
    " @Hailinel: Every day, and they have about a tenth of the news a site like joystiq or kotaku have. "

And they have a tenth of the staff.   

Someone recently wrote a post--I don't remember which thread, it may have been Sweep's most recent blog--that accurately described why the users come to Giant Bomb. It's not for up-to-the-minute news or coverage, it's not for mechanical regurgitations of stories we can hear about elsewhere.  

GIant Bomb is about the personalities of four guys working out of a basement giving us genuine, human opinions on the world of gaming. Genuine, elaborate, engaging opinions. That's what keeps us coming back. They're like the Penny Arcade of Game Criticism.  

What separates Giant Bomb from other gaming websites isn't their punctuality but their congeniality and their realism. They all have distinct voices, both in their writing and in their spoken opinion, and that's the fuel that runs the site.  

Hold on to your panties. The Batman review will turn up.  
    Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Feanor
    @jakob187: Yeah moving is tough,  but it doesn't get me out of work.  That's what weekends are for.

Or if you know you are going to be busy say something on I love Mondays, instead of promising reviews and tang. 

And as for the madden coverage, you'd think they would feel like they had at least a little responsibility to cover one of the biggest games of the year.
    Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Babble
    @Feanor said:
    " @jakob187: Yeah moving is tough,  but it doesn't get me out of work.  That's what weekends are for.  Or if you know you are going to be busy say something on I love Mondays, instead of promising reviews and tang.   And as for the madden coverage, you'd think they would feel like they had at least a little responsibility to cover one of the biggest games of the year. "
    If you don't like the content of the site, leave. But if you plan on staying don't act as if you're entitled to something.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hailinel
    @Feanor: Does Madden need any extra coverage at this point?  Either way, the Giant Bomb staff (nor any other website or publication) is under obligation to provide coverage for any particular game, no matter how big or small it may be.  If they don't feel like providing coverage to Madden or any other sports game, that's their perogative.  If you really want to read Madden reviews that badly, there are plenty of them on the internet already.

Also, just because they say that they'll have some coverage or feature on I Love Mondays does not guarantee that it will actually happen.  They may have intended for an Arkham Asylum review and TANG to go up this week, but unless something changes between now and the end of the day, that obviously isn't happening.  But you know, it's not that big of a deal.  If you're really so hung up on not getting a five-minute video in which Ryan reviews a shitty video game movie, you probably need to work on your priorities.
    sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#25  Edited By sjschmidt93

Yeah, it would be a waste of their time at this point. 

Nobody is sitting around waiting for the review to decide whether or not to buy it. It is kinda pathetic I guess. I went and got the game anyway. 

For the record though.... there's about 8 user reviews up... and the site doesn't even have one. And GB got it a few days before everyone else so....

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jakob187
    @Feanor said:

" @jakob187: Yeah moving is tough,  but it doesn't get me out of work.  That's what weekends are for.  Or if you know you are going to be busy say something on I love Mondays, instead of promising reviews and tang.   And as for the madden coverage, you'd think they would feel like they had at least a little responsibility to cover one of the biggest games of the year. "

Responsibility?  This is THEIR SITE.  This isn't some big corporate undertaking.  They aren't obligated to do a fucking thing, sir (except when a company sends them a review copy)!!!  From what I'm to understand, however, they don't feel they are qualified enough in the ways of sports games to be able to honestly judge a sports game properly.  You seriously wanna fault the guys for not reviewing something that they may not be very familiar with...because they don't particularly dig that game? 

That's what Giant Bomb is MAINLY about:  enjoying video games.  They don't cover every game that comes out (look at Princess Debut sitting on Luchadeer's head...AND A GIANT BOMB USER got that sent to them), and they don't write a million news stories to showcase press releases that fill up their inboxes.  Hell, if you want the news, you can go to any game publishers website and sign up for their newsletters and get all the news directly from them. 

We come to Giant Bomb for the commentary that they DO have to offer. 

Also, you're right - moving isn't an excuse.  It's a reason, sir.  If you don't like how THE GUY WHO RUNS THE SITE handles his REAL LIFE...then fuck right off.  He may have had shit come up that had to be taken care of.  We don't know, and we don't NEED to know.  YOUR role on this site is simply to enjoy the content that they do offer, and if what they offer isn't what you like, there are a million other sites out there.
    Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Feanor
    @Babble: I never said I didn't like the content of this site.  I'm saying their isn't a whole lot of it. 

@Hailinel: Says the person defending him tooth and nail.
    Naughton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Naughton
    @Feanor said:
    I love how you say you were "promised" things. 

And why would anyone need more Madden coverage, IT'S FUCKING MADDEN!
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hailinel
    @Feanor: No, not tooth and nail.  It's actually pretty easy to mount a defense against someone as uptight and immature as you.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nail1080
    @Feanor: Umm dude stop going off topic, any good GB user should no that no one cares about Madden and no one wants GB to review. It's Madden, nuff said

Anyway, just to stick to the topic as it's turning into a bit of a flame war, it's just a bit of a disappointment and it just seems a bit unprofessional that GB have not reviewed one of the biggest console games in months a little sooner. When the review does come out most of the users of this site will have already bought the game, and that just shouldn't be the case IMO.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By JJWeatherman

It's only a team of four guys for crying out loud, cut em some slack.

Naughton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Naughton
    @nail1080: Go back to GameFAQS.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By RHCPfan24
    @jakob187 said:
    " @Feanor said:

Responsibility?  This is THEIR SITE.  This isn't some big corporate undertaking.  They aren't obligated to do a fucking thing, sir (except when a company sends them a review copy)!!!  From what I'm to understand, however, they don't feel they are qualified enough in the ways of sports games to be able to honestly judge a sports game properly.  You seriously wanna fault the guys for not reviewing something that they may not be very familiar with...because they don't particularly dig that game?  That's what Giant Bomb is MAINLY about:  enjoying video games.  They don't cover every game that comes out (look at Princess Debut sitting on Luchadeer's head...AND A GIANT BOMB USER got that sent to them), and they don't write a million news stories to showcase press releases that fill up their inboxes.  Hell, if you want the news, you can go to any game publishers website and sign up for their newsletters and get all the news directly from them.  We come to Giant Bomb for the commentary that they DO have to offer.  Also, you're right - moving isn't an excuse.  It's a reason, sir.  If you don't like how THE GUY WHO RUNS THE SITE handles his REAL LIFE...then fuck right off.  He may have had shit come up that had to be taken care of.  We don't know, and we don't NEED to know.  YOUR role on this site is simply to enjoy the content that they do offer, and if what they offer isn't what you like, there are a million other sites out there. "
    Thank you, jakob. That perfectly summed up what I was going to say. Even better, I may say.  

And there is nothing pathetic in the end about someone dealing with their own troubles (moving is a bitch after all) so they can't review a game on a site that they run and have complete control over. Patience is a virtue: it will be but just not this second!! If you are so desperate for reviews, check one of the other million gaming sites for one. There. Done.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @nail1080 said:
    " @Feanor: Umm dude stop going off topic, any good GB user should no that no one cares about Madden and no one wants GB to review. It's Madden, nuff said  Anyway, just to stick to the topic as it's turning into a bit of a flame war, it's just a bit of a disappointment and it just seems a bit unprofessional that GB have not reviewed one of the biggest console games in months a little sooner. When the review does come out most of the users of this site will have already bought the game, and that just shouldn't be the case IMO. "
    you sir, are a douchebag. madden is a great game and i am sure theres a lot of dudes who work at whiskey media love playing it. 
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nail1080
    @Naughton said:
    " @nail1080: Go back to GameFAQS. "
    Well that's harsh, but I have a gamefaqs account anyway to I am there. 

And I never said I'm a professional reviewer because I've written a few user reviews, I was just saying that it takes one or maybe two sittings to write a review around the size of a GB review if you've played through a game
    Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " There's already a thread like this, and I shall say the same to you as I did in the other thread. "They are busy people, chill out."  Stop acting like a spoiled brat. "
    Listen to this man, the mustache is all knowing. 
    Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Clean

It doesn't bother me there is a review, yet. Game takes some time to complete, I'm loving it so far.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TwoOneFive

and seriously, nerds demanding a free-to-use website ran by a few dudes to post a review of a game immediately is just infinitely pathetic. the games good. okay. now go away!

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nail1080
    @TwoOneFive:  I never said Madden is not a good game (although now that you mention it I do not think it is, I think it's boring as hell, however I'm more into real football aka soccer as I'm European). Anyway all I said is that most people on this site, including the staff, are not bothered by it and don't want to spend their time discussing it. I just wish they spent their time reviewing supposed 'awesome' new games when they come out
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jakob187
    @nail1080: The review will come.  To say that it is unprofessional is...personally...stupid. 

Also 
    @nail1080 said:

"When the review does come out most of the users of this site will have already bought the game, and that just shouldn't be the case IMO. "

...so we're supposed to wait around for a review before we decide to buy a game that has had a demo released, trailers left and right, and was getting rave reviews weeks before Giant Bomb even had a copy in their hands? 

Sounds to me like you just feel like trolling a little too hard at the moment. 

I've also realized that it seems I'm generally in a "fuck you" kinda mood today.  Therefore, take every word I type with the most hostile of tones you can imagine in your head. 

Can we get a lock on this thread?  Pointless flaming that's going nowhere, and frankly, I'm getting that feeling that MB gets when he's super pissed off...and I have no reason to be pissed off.  I don't even know why I'm trying to defend Ryan.  Dood can do it on his own.  Hell, dood doesn't have to do it at all.  The review will be here. 

Here's a review for your asses:  the game's good...play it.  End fucking topic!
    Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Feanor
    @nail1080: Go look at the game sales charts and then tell me people don't care about madden.  

But we do agree, it is a little unprofessional of them to not review batman sooner, they really try to tread the line of a being a professional site and being a wacky video game site.
    CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By CoolDrMoney

Inside sources tell me that Eidos are holding Ryan by gunpoint refusing to allow him to publish his 4-star review until a week after release

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hailinel
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @nail1080 said:
    " @Feanor: Umm dude stop going off topic, any good GB user should no that no one cares about Madden and no one wants GB to review. It's Madden, nuff said  Anyway, just to stick to the topic as it's turning into a bit of a flame war, it's just a bit of a disappointment and it just seems a bit unprofessional that GB have not reviewed one of the biggest console games in months a little sooner. When the review does come out most of the users of this site will have already bought the game, and that just shouldn't be the case IMO. "
    you sir, are a douchebag. madden is a great game and i am sure theres a lot of dudes who work at whiskey media love playing it.  "
    The Giant Bomb editorial staff apparently not being among them, if any at Whiskey Media do in fact play Madden.
    Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Feanor
    @TwoOneFive: lol yes we are nerds, having 3000+ posts on a video game site makes you a jock right?
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nail1080
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " and seriously, nerds demanding a free-to-use website ran by a few dudes to post a review of a game immediately is just infinitely pathetic. the games good. okay. now go away! "
    But dude I don't want you to tell me that. All you said is that the 'game is good'. In fact that's all I'm hearing from people. However, as I previously stated, GB is my number one source for reviews of the 'major' releases, as I think Davis, Shoemaker and in particular Gerstmann write very good reviews which are better to read then other peoples IMO!!
    GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GunnBjorn

I don't care so much about this site's inertia to put up timely and accurate reviews. 
    But if Ryan is actually going to review B: AA, I do fear for it's score... 
    Throughout the QL of this game, he seem not excited at all. 
    He complained about the graphics engine, Harley Quinn's costume design  and pretty much the entire game. 
    Maybe he was/is just tired. 
    Maybe Ryan's in need of a vacation as well.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hailinel
    @nail1080: If you want to read the Giant Bomb Arkham Asylum review that badly, be patient and stop whining.  Is that really so difficult to understand?
    Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Why exactly does a free site have a responsibility to its users to provide anything? It's all a bonus when it's gratis.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jakob187
    @nail1080 said:
    " @TwoOneFive said:
    " and seriously, nerds demanding a free-to-use website ran by a few dudes to post a review of a game immediately is just infinitely pathetic. the games good. okay. now go away! "
    But dude I don't want you to tell me that. All you said is that the 'game is good'. In fact that's all I'm hearing from people. However, as I previously stated, GB is my number one source for reviews of the 'major' releases, as I think Davis, Shoemaker and in particular Gerstmann write very good reviews which are better to read then other peoples IMO!! "
    If you SERIOUSLY want detailed description, visit half of the fucking threads that are in the Batman Arkham Asylum forums.  There are also the various user reviews, and even if you wanted to venture away from Giant Bomb, the overall GamesRankings and Metacritic pretty much say exactly what need to be said for the game.  Instead of wasting all you time sitting here on an internet forum and bitching...you could've been playing the game and realizing what many of us have now realized:  Eidos and Rocksteady made a winning combination.
    Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Babble
    @nail1080 said:
    " @TwoOneFive said:
    But dude I don't want you to tell me that. All you said is that the 'game is good'. In fact that's all I'm hearing from people. However, as I previously stated, GB is my number one source for reviews of the 'major' releases, as I think Davis, Shoemaker and in particular Gerstmann write very good reviews which are better to read then other peoples IMO!! "
    Then be patient and don't be an idiot and call them lazy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.