Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Ok this is getting pretty pathetic...

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By nail1080
    @Feanor said:
    " @nail1080: Go look at the game sales charts and then tell me people don't care about madden.  
    HA HA you make me laugh so much. Let's look at the sales charts because it's Madden. Lol dude I T I S M A D D E N!!! MADEEN MDDEN MADNESS MADDEN MADEENO MAD MADDEN!! Of course it's number one in sales. And guess what was number one a few weeks ago - UFC! And guess what will be number one in europe in a few weeks - FIFA. Do you see a trend here or do I have to continue? Just because loads of people buy these crappy liscensed games does not mean that people on videogame websites like GB care, and if there are people who care alot about a Madden review they are in a very small minority.
    ectoplasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By ectoplasma

WOW. I always get stumped by people thinking it is their god given right to see a certain content in a certain quality appear, especially when it's FREE. OH MY GOD, someone should teach your parents how to raise a kid.

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Feanor
    @nail1080: ignorance must be bliss huh?
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By nail1080
    @Babble:  I didn;t call 'them' lazy, I called Ryan Davis lazy. All he's done this week is a few quick looks and a Rockband interview. Just review the number 1 game of this month already please is what I'm saying.

And jakob, I don't know how many other ways I can say that GB is my preferred source for reviews. Stop telling me to read other dudes reviews like I have been all week. I want my GB review of this major title
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nail1080

@ectoplasma said:
     OH MY GOD, someone should teach your parents how to raise a kid. "

And someone should teach you not to bring your own personal delusional characters from your imagination into a discussion about things that actually exists.
    Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Babble
    @nail1080 said:

" @Naughton said:

" @nail1080: Go back to GameFAQS. "
    Well that's harsh, but I have a gamefaqs account anyway to I am there.   And I never said I'm a professional reviewer because I've written a few user reviews, I was just saying that it takes one or maybe two sittings to write a review around the size of a GB review if you've played through a game "
    Yeah, maybe if that's the only thing you do with your day. But when you have appointments, preview code, PR to contact, news to write, meetings, videos to make, reviews to edit etc. So please don't act as if you know what work goes into the job. Three reviews on game faqs, and only one the length of anything on Giant Bomb does not make you an expert. 

@nail1080 said:
    " @Babble:  I didn;t call 'them' lazy, I called Ryan Davis lazy. All he's done this week is a few quick looks and a Rockband interview. Just review the number 1 game of this month already please is what I'm saying.  And jakob, I don't know how many other ways I can say that GB is my preferred source for reviews. Stop telling me to read other dudes reviews like I have been all week. I want my GB review of this major title "
    Are you dense? Content put up on the site in one week does not equal amount of work done.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#57  Edited By Hailinel
    @nail1080: Try moving into a new house sometime and see how you react when some guy on the internet calls you lazy.  Otherwise, shut up.  You sound like a kid that still lives with his parents and is used to being catered to.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nail1080
    @Babble said:
    " @nail1080 said:
    " @Naughton said:
    Well that's harsh, but I have a gamefaqs account anyway to I am there.   And I never said I'm a professional reviewer because I've written a few user reviews, I was just saying that it takes one or maybe two sittings to write a review around the size of a GB review if you've played through a game "
    Yeah, maybe if that's the only thing you do with your day. But when you have appointments, preview code, PR to contact, news to write, meetings, videos to make, reviews to edit etc. So please don't act as if you know what work goes into the job. Three reviews on game faqs, and only one the length of anything on Giant Bomb does not make you an expert. "
    Did I ever say I'm an expert anywhere?
    Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Babble
    @nail1080 said:

" @Babble said:

" @nail1080 said:
    " @Naughton said:
    Yeah, maybe if that's the only thing you do with your day. But when you have appointments, preview code, PR to contact, news to write, meetings, videos to make, reviews to edit etc. So please don't act as if you know what work goes into the job. Three reviews on game faqs, and only one the length of anything on Giant Bomb does not make you an expert. "
    Did I ever say I'm an expert anywhere? "
    You act as if you know what goes into a work day for them and make assumptions that they aren't working. "Why can't they just review it!?!?! They've only done two quick looks this week WAAAH"
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Christ, are we done yet? 

I think this conversation needs to end. It's getting nowhere. Fast.

Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Novyx

I'm totally digging this troll-on-troll flame war between the only guys complaining about Ryan in the first place. They should make a game of that. And then not review it for a couple weeks.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Oriental_Jams
    @nail1080: They're six people working off t-shirts, links and Age of Conan ads, you wait and be happy with what you get.
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @ectoplasma said:
    " WOW. I always get stumped by people thinking it is their god given right to see a certain content in a certain quality appear, especially when it's FREE. OH MY GOD, someone should teach your parents how to raise a kid. "
    That's what I'm saying, this kid is probably 11 and is acting like a spoiled brat.
    faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By faustyn

wow. this thread is better than the hills. soooooo much drama :o

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#65  Edited By Slurpelve

@nail1080 said:

" @Babble said:
    " @nail1080 said:
    " @Naughton said:
    Did I ever say I'm an expert anywhere? "

professional is a Synonym for expert, soooo  you did call yourself an expert.

creamclouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By creamclouds

If the quick look was anything to go by and Ryan is reviewing, I wouldn't wait for it anyways. 3 stars is the most I expect. I'm still getting the game regardless.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#67  Edited By citizenkane

This thread has pretty much served its purpose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.