Overhyped

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Team18 (55 posts) -

This game received a lot of hype as I'm sure you're aware, so I when I got this for my 360 the other day I was really hoping for an excellent game. I didn't get this. Instead I was greeted with shiny-ass textures, overly simplistic combat mechanics and repetitive gameplay. The one element I did enjoy was the voice acting from Harrison Ford as the Joker, and I'm glad they didn't use the gruff Christian Bale as Batman. However, I honestly think the Green Lantern deserves his own game rather than shitty Batman.

#2 Edited by lolwot (257 posts) -

deleted

#3 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

ooh hating something that's good and popular your really breaking new ground there troll boy

#4 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

Go play the extreme challenge rooms and call the combat overly simplistic again, please.

#5 Posted by Team18 (55 posts) -
@SteamPunkJin said:
" Go play the extreme challenge rooms and call the combat overly simplistic again, please. "
You're right, I haven't played the challenge rooms, but when the main game is made up of this basic combat then it really brings the overall experience down.
#6 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3090 posts) -

Lol, Harrison Ford. Trolling troll is trolling the forums.

#7 Edited by Pie (7078 posts) -

You silly Mr silly

#8 Posted by FlamingHobo (4482 posts) -

The Joker doesn't hate snakes.

#9 Edited by Toxin066 (3279 posts) -

The game obviously sucked because the Joker made the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs.

#10 Posted by atomic_dumpling (2469 posts) -

That name switcheroo is pretty clever though. On a really dumb level.

#11 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

I think we're done here.

Next time don't make a topic just for the sake of trolling or starting a flame war.

Locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.