Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Silent Knight (Extreme) help me :(

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By handlas

I don't understand how to get the "three for three" medal.  It says I'm suppose to take down 3 henchman with 3 different walls at once using explosive gel.

So I assume that means I have to put explosive gel on 3 different walls and then detonate them all at the same time which will take out 3 henchman at each wall.  Really?  That seems absurdly impossible because I cannot, for the life of me, get 3 different enemies to stand where I need them to stand. If I'm lucky I can get 2 guys near walls but the level that this medal is on isn't exactly ideal for this situation.  

Anyone got any tips?  These predator challenges are more annoying than the combat ones (I've already got all combat medals at this point).

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

I followed this dudes vid for it 

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By handlas

thx!  I'll try it out

edit: Got it done.  Thanks for the vid.

Onno10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Onno10

I did this without videos and my final time was about 1 hour :o

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.