Solved all of Riddlers Riddles! Who Else? (Spoilers)

#1 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -

So I just finished all of Riddler's riddles, and the Police hauled his ass away. Who else solved them all and what was the hardest one to get? For me, there was one trophy you were supposed to get in an area before you get to the batcave, but it was hard to see it so it took me a while to find how to get to it.

#2 Posted by spankingaddict (2678 posts) -

yeah i found all of them which was pretty simple, but i cant get all the challenges to get 100%...

#3 Posted by dan168 (40 posts) -

i can't get this one by the elevator.... the riddler sign is floating around but i cant find anything.

#4 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -
@dan168 said:
" i can't get this one by the elevator.... the riddler sign is floating around but i cant find anything. "
Which building?
#5 Posted by DrRockzo (11 posts) -

That scarecrow wants to take fear to new depths one. Until i remebered finding that strange room and saying wtf why is this hear.
#6 Posted by MasterSquirrel (63 posts) -

I got stuck with two. Finding the last three teeth in the mansion and getting the trophy in Intensive treatment that was in the ceiling of one room but you had to go through another to get it.

The rest were simple enough.

#7 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -
@MasterSquirrel said:
" I got stuck with two. Finding the last three teeth in the mansion and getting the trophy in Intensive treatment that was in the ceiling of one room but you had to go through another to get it.  The rest were simple enough. "
The teeth in the Wardens office? In the balcony?
#8 Posted by SkinnyBlue (320 posts) -

I finished them up yesterday. The one I had the hardest time with was probably the "Now I see it, now you don't!" riddle, that question mark was pretty tricky to find. I also had a little trouble finding the last few teeth in Intensive Treatment and the Mansion, same problem as MasterSquirrel. Other than that, the rest were pretty simple.
#9 Posted by RandomBullet (55 posts) -
@DrRockzo:
Yeah that one was tricky. I found it mid-level in the elevator shaft somewhere. Its hidden pretty well so just keep searching that area out, you'll find it. Got 100% on normal a couple of days ago and i gotta say this game is awesome.
#10 Posted by MasterSquirrel (63 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: Those would be the ones. I never noticed that flippin' balcony. Plus they're at the very end of the room in case you were hoping to hear them.
#11 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -
@MasterSquirrel: Yeah that one was the second last one I got.
#12 Posted by hughesie27 (192 posts) -

For some reason 'A puzzle has many sides but only some are visible' Got me for about half an hour. I knew it was a '?' and not something else and I found the ' dot' part on the wall but the other half took me ages!
Still not got them all yet, there is one in Arkham East that I just can't get to. It's located around about the same area that the scarecrows riddle was found (something about fear breaking pipes or something) , behind a breakable wall. Anyway, somewhere on/around the rocks is a trophy but I jsut cannot find it,

#13 Posted by dan168 (40 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: nm lol i got it... the map was kind of misleading as it showed the questionmark on the top level when it was on the bottom... but yeah now i'm looking for teeth ahaha these things are more annoying tofind than anything else
#14 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

The ones I usually found difficult were the ones that required a unique way to getting to it, ie... vent from another room.. ugh.

#15 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I got them all too! And I also 100%ed the game. Only achievement I have left is to beat it on hard.

#16 Posted by MikeFightNight (1110 posts) -

Yeah I got all the riddler's trophies too!  I'm not usually one to go for that kind of stuff in a game but this one made it an addictive process.  The two I had the hardest time with were kinda dumb on my part.  It was that area after Croc's lair where you can't grapple that leads up to the surface.  The question mark and the trophy right near it, took me awhile to notice the ledge you had to shimmy across!   

I'm on the challanges now but stopped when I got to the challange where you have to make 3 walls expolde taking out 3 different guards in the process.  That's just a little to nerve racking for me. 

Oh well great game, they got their work cut out for them for the second.
#17 Posted by hughesie27 (192 posts) -

Guys, I am on my last Trophy. Have a look at these pics in the link, How do I get to it? Ahhhhh

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/80739955/ 

Also, I am on my last Chronicles of Arkham stone and not sure where it is. Do they all show up on the riddlers maps or is the last 1 not?
I think it is near the start of the game as I'm sure I came across one and never eralised what it was and hence, left it. Any ideas?

#18 Posted by GunstarRed (5212 posts) -

yep that one that had a misleading question mark was a dick...I just couldn't find it at all...I just assumed I had gone that way before..and when I finally did go and look in taht direction it cut me into that cutscene where i flew down into the batcave again meaning I had to go all the way around again ..aghhh!!!

#19 Posted by doctorkaneder (70 posts) -
@MasterSquirrel said:
" @LiquidPrince: Those would be the ones. I never noticed that flippin' balcony. Plus they're at the very end of the room in case you were hoping to hear them. "
Yeah, I spent about an hour and a half searching the entire mansion for those teeth. Also, from a certain angle, the balcony is covered in barbed wire, so that made me ignore it even more. 
#20 Posted by super_machine (1930 posts) -

A rodent only by name, touching back leaves a thread. What am I? 

No, I have not gotten all the damn riddles yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.