cylemoore's Batman: Arkham Asylum (PlayStation 3) review

Metal Gear Solid meets Metroid

This game is amazing and whatever system you own this is a must own! The game play is great too, I love the free flow combat in the game too. It is very smooth and feels great while doing it. I seem to have found myself relying on detective mode a little to much but it didn't bother me as much as it did some people. It feels like Metal Gear Solid because of the way you go around in stealth most of the game and the Scarecrow parts are so amazing they are on par with or even better than the Psycho Mantis battle. The other reason why I think it is like Metroid is because of the way you go around searching for stuff like in Metroid Prime and scanning stuff in the game. All of the gadgets you get in this game are great too. The voice acting is absolutely amazing in this game as well. I can't stop telling you how great this game is even if you aren't a Batman fan. I like Batman but I am probably the last person that knows about all of his comic book lore, but I enjoyed the hell out of this game. I can't wait until Batman: Arkham Asylum 2.