Batman Beyond and all the rest of the Arkham City Pre-Order skins

• 105 results
#1 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -
#2 Posted by N7 (3590 posts) -

Hi, my name is Ryan, and I just shit my pants.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6275 posts) -

Second one in: Fatman?

#4 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

That is awesome.

#5 Edited by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -

I LOVE how they made the Dark Knight Returns Batman just as overly chunky as he needs to be! Perfect!

Earth One looks great aswell.

#6 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Can't say I'm a fan. They all just look weird. Especially Batman Beyond considering Bruce wasn't Batman in that.

#7 Posted by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

man i want the batman beyond and the animated series skin

#8 Posted by jjnen (661 posts) -
@Rufi91 said:

I LOVE how they made the Dark Knight Returns Batman just as overly chunky as he needs to be! Perfect!

Agreed, seems like I have to pre-order to get that one.
#9 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Aw this is awesome! Batman Beyond is one of my favorit shows of all time but i doubt they'll do anything with the boots

#10 Posted by karatetron (692 posts) -

Hahaha, the animated series skin is great.

#11 Posted by ez123 (1965 posts) -
Whoever has the animated series version, they're getting all of my money.   Batman Beyond looks terrible, no work put into that at all.   

I don't even know what to say about the 2nd one, probably the K-mart exclusive.
#12 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -

@Rappelsiini said:

@Rufi91 said:

Agreed, seems like I have to pre-order to get that one.

That one is the one that comes with the Collectors Edition unfortunetly.

I think they will all be DLC some day, I'll definitively pick up TAS and BB.

#13 Posted by Yummylee (21672 posts) -

They stole my idea!... kind of. Too bad that my Clooney credit card throwing nippilistic Batman didn't make the cut, though. And the animated Batman?? That I never would of predicted; goes perfect alongside Kevin Conroy... just nothing else.

#14 Edited by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -

Give me an Adam West one and I'll be happy.

#15 Posted by McBEEF (360 posts) -

Are these only available as pre-order? Id love to be able to download them at a later date or even unlock them in-game

#16 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

omg fapfapfap

#17 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -

@Anwar: GOD WHAT?! This is getting so crazy.

#18 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
Can't say I'm a fan. They all just look weird. Especially Batman Beyond considering Bruce wasn't Batman in that.
He was at the beginning, actually.
#19 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

Loving Batman Animated Series one.

#20 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1620 posts) -

@HandsomeDead said:

yeah, I agree ... I'm not a huge comic buff, but the appeal of the Batman Beyond costume was that Terry had a very different body type than Bruce ... he was slim and that made the costume look cool ... also I think the costume looks better in a minimalistic art style.

#21 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -
#22 Posted by shadowwolf9 (160 posts) -

The Batman Beyond one looks so cool. I'd say out of all of those, the Arkham City looks the worst. It's so doofy. His head looks like Anubis.

#23 Posted by John1912 (1886 posts) -

Man, im kinda digging the old school blue and gray.

#24 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Fat 'Frank Miller' Batman looks fucking amazing.

#25 Posted by Rapid (1368 posts) -

Where the fuck is Martian Russian Batman?!

#26 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1182 posts) -

batmanbatmanbatmanbatmanbatmanbatman.com

Someone get on it.

#27 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

Where are the Bat nipples?

#28 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -
#29 Posted by NickBOTT (481 posts) -

This game can't arrive any faster!

#30 Posted by WilliamHenry (1203 posts) -

Pretty rad. TAS skin is going to look so out of place in the actual game.

#31 Posted by LiquidPrince (15951 posts) -

That's cool. I'd never use them in the game, but it's neat.

#32 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -

@LiquidPrince: I dunno. I sure wouldn't on the first playthrough, but taking it on the second time with that crazy animated Batman will probably crack me up so much!

#33 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

This is so freaking awesome!!!!

Though I'm gonna have to agree, i want bat nipples!!!

#34 Posted by lord_canti (1513 posts) -

whats the one on the 2nd to the left ? old batman?

#35 Posted by McGriddle550 (285 posts) -

That Animated Series one................ I don't even know what to say I'm just so happy right now.

#36 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Goddamn did they do well with the TDKR skin. Seems odd though that since they edited his model for that one to make it heavier looking that they wouldn't make it looks slimmer for Batman Beyond.

#37 Posted by PK_Koopa (583 posts) -

Needs more Adam West.

#38 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

Batman Nipples, yes please.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
#39 Posted by Xolare (1284 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
He was wearing the Batman Beyond suit in the very first episode of the series. 
#40 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

Ok, so I just read the article...is this a region specific pre order bonus? Best Buy already has the Robin, and Gamestop have challenge maps... are these costumes even gonna be available for America?  I guess Walmart, Target, ToysRUs, and Amazon can get it, but thats just four out of six, not sure of any other major retailers...

#41 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -

@xhavoc86: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha

#42 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -

@xhavoc86 said:

Ok, so I just read the article...is this a region specific pre order bonus? Best Buy already has the Robin, and Gamestop have challenge maps... are these costumes even gonna be available for America? I guess Walmart, Target, ToysRUs, and Amazon can get it, but thats just four out of six, not sure of any other major retailers...

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3955

#43 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

@xhavoc86 said:

Ok, so I just read the article...is this a region specific pre order bonus? Best Buy already has the Robin, and Gamestop have challenge maps... are these costumes even gonna be available for America? I guess Walmart, Target, ToysRUs, and Amazon can get it, but thats just four out of six, not sure of any other major retailers...

As others have said, I see most of these (probably not TDKR skin because it's from the CE) becoming DLC in the future. I wouldn't care if others got TDKR skin from DLC but other, more selfish owners of the CE might.

#44 Posted by rmanthorp (3950 posts) -

@Rufi91 said:

@xhavoc86 said:

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3955

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/Batman-Arkham-City/8230893/ Has 3 of them! Too bad for me it's US only! :C

#45 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

This is confusing... so some of them are collectors edition only and Mighty Ape? I never heard of that place lol.

#46 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

There's a fat guy in a Batman costume second from the left, Batman should take care of him.

#47 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

Wow, these are really cool. Can't say I'm a fan of all of them (I loved TKDR but the huge Batman looks a little funky in-game, and Batman Beyond should be more in the style of TAS costume), but it's great to have so many options. I'm really starting to warm up to Earth One Batman. Never really been a fan of the briefs.

#48 Posted by ez123 (1965 posts) -
@Rufi91: They don't want people in the US to buy the game from a New Zealand website.  I'm just gonna go ahead and say that with zero research, I'm pretty confident.
#49 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

i really like batman beyond

#50 Posted by Master_Funk (733 posts) -

The animated series skin is just so fucking AWESOME.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.