Batman Skin Pack DLC Release!

#1 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -
#2 Posted by Bouke (1401 posts) -

I have a question; can Batman Year One fly around, since he doesn't have a cape? In the trailers they show most of the others flying, but it would be kind of huge if Year One Batman isn't able to fly at all... in Arkham City i mean (obviously).

#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (15844 posts) -

@Bouke said:

I have a question; can Batman Year One fly around, since he doesn't have a cape? In the trailers they show most of the others flying, but it would be kind of huge if Year One Batman isn't able to fly at all... in Arkham City i mean (obviously).

They all have capes except Batman Beyond.

#4 Posted by Bouke (1401 posts) -

@LiquidPrince: I've must have mixed those two up; i ment to ask the question but with Batman Beyond...

So can Batman Beyond fly in Arkham City?

#5 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

I loved the Batman Beyond show but its obviously a costume designed for animation. When you try and make it realistic it just makes Batman look like a gimp.

#6 Posted by Zinc (200 posts) -

@Bouke: The cape comes out of his arms. Just like the TV show.

#7 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

@Bouke said:

@LiquidPrince: I've must have mixed those two up; i ment to ask the question but with Batman Beyond...

So can Batman Beyond fly in Arkham City?

Yes, he has red wings that pop out when he glides.

#8 Edited by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

too bad you have to beat the game first to actually use them

#9 Posted by Bouke (1401 posts) -

@Landon: @Zinc: Thanks! It would have been silly to have Batman without the glide in Arkham City!

#10 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

@slightconfuse said:

Have to beat them on Normal or Hard also! No easy should mention...

#11 Posted by alexisg (379 posts) -

@xhavoc86 said:

@slightconfuse said:

Have to beat them on Normal or Hard also! No easy should mention...

Did anyone see any mention of this when they bought the skin pack? I just started playing (skyrim ruled my life for the last 60 hours of gaming), bought the skin pack and didn't pick up on this.

Staff
#12 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

I love love love Batman Beyond Batman.

#13 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

animated batman looks kind of insane.

#14 Posted by handlas (2660 posts) -

Batman Beyond and Year One are my favorites. I was surprised that Beyond actually had his wings pop out when he glides. Expected they would take teh easy route and neglect that aspect.

I only played a bit of the story with em tho...kinda disappointed when a cutscene started and he was back in the default suit. Thought it was all real time stuff. I wonder if theres a lot of that.

#15 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@alexisg: Well, you can use them in Challenge/Campaign maps before you beat the game. You just can't use them in the story mode, just New Game Plus.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.