HUGE Easter Egg (Saw on Reddit)

#1 Posted by 5socks5 (182 posts) -
Well...Harley has quite the secret

She also mentions something about a baby during the credits.

#2 Posted by msavo (7522 posts) -

Say what you will about these games you can't argue that both Arkham Asylum and Arkham City have some of the best easter eggs. I mean they hid the plans for the sequel in the original game behind a wall!! I'm still kind of impressed by that.

#3 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

Old'd.

If this really is the big easter egg of the game, I'd be disappointed. This is more akin to the Spirit of Amadeus Arkham than anything.

#4 Posted by 5socks5 (182 posts) -

@sofacitysweetheart: The reall big one is apparently some Scarecrow stuff. But it probably just hasn't been found yet. Cool all the same though

#5 Posted by Crono11 (1626 posts) -

Scarecrow stuff was found awhile ago and is lackluster.

#6 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

@Crono11: You mean "whackbuster".

#7 Posted by bslayer (208 posts) -

after you beat the game, go to the iceberg lounge. there's a group of three thugs on the right side of the flooded room and i've heard them talk about what's possible for the next "arkham." it was pretty cool.

#8 Posted by Edwardryu (437 posts) -

so we will have to fight against Joker's baby in next game? that will be interesting.

#9 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

@Edwardryu: Just in case this was a serious post, Joker's baby (assuming it was him that impregnated Harley) would be like, three years old by the next game, barring comic book mischief. Not a likely super villain.

#10 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@End_Boss said:

@Edwardryu: Just in case this was a serious post, Joker's baby (assuming it was him that impregnated Harley) would be like, three years old by the next game, barring comic book mischief. Not a likely super villain.

I think we will get one more game with the current Batman and then it will jump to Batman Beyond where Joker's son can take over his role.

#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@5socks5 said:

@sofacitysweetheart: The reall big one is apparently some Scarecrow stuff. But it probably just hasn't been found yet. Cool all the same though

Your way behind. There are two scarecrow things in the game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.