Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I feel like this is one of those definitive Batman stories.

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jost1

Like Tim Burton's first Batman, or The Dark Knight movie, or The Dark Knight Returns, I feel like Arkham City is one of those really definitive Batman stories where you get real insight into the universe of the Bat, and its villains. And all the moral dilemmas that come with being a vigilante.

Just fantastic work by Rocksteady, who clearly have some real love for even the smaller characters. And they FINALLY gave the Riddler the attention he deserves.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By kingzetta

yeah it's pretty damn awesome.

nexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nexas

I disagree. Except for the ending Arkham City's story is very meh.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By fetchfox

I agree, Rocksteady has made an incredibly good Batman story. I've finished the story, but there are still so many side-quests, riddles and secrets that I can't wait to be Batman again and literally dive back into Arkham City. Who would have thought that a superhero game of this caliber would ever exist.

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Jost1

Not too spoilery:

The moment where Batman isn't sure what decision to take and Alfred says "Batman has to save Gotham" I had major goosebumps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.