Nightwing Trailer

#1 Posted by Bestostero (2750 posts) -

Lookie lookie what comicvine posted!

Not sure I like all the electrical effects of his sticks though...but i like that he's more agile and movies like an acrobatic like his background shows.

#2 Posted by Snail (8661 posts) -

Here you go.

#3 Posted by Bestostero (2750 posts) -

Awesome, i sometimes forget about their youtube channel :)

#4 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4701 posts) -

How much does this cost? Too much I bet. Are their new challenge maps for him? Because if he just going to have the same maps as Batman that is a waste of money.

#5 Edited by Snail (8661 posts) -

@xhavoc86: Oh I just embedded it from Comic Vine, as you could have, but now their website videos are embeds from YouTube. For non-subscribers anyway.

And playing as Nightwing is indeed tempting, but I didn't get whether or not the DLC will include additional challenges.

#6 Posted by drac96 (674 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: It says in the trailer that there are exclusive challenge maps. The Robin pack has exclusive maps too. It was confirmed that you see black mask in one of the maps that comes with him.

#7 Posted by Bestostero (2750 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: It cost 6.99 on psn and 560 microsoft points on 360, released November 1 :)

#8 Posted by FoxMulder (1711 posts) -

Being as in love as I am with Arkham City...I'll probably buy all of the DLC and never play it :P

#9 Posted by N7 (3667 posts) -

I will purchase this and been none the wiser for my love of Nightwing.

#10 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

It's sad to say, but I'll pay for all the DLC they release, because I love me some Arkham.

#11 Posted by altairre (1280 posts) -

I´ll buy it because the Robin DLC is already awesome. Actually I played the challenge maps with Robin only so far.

#12 Edited by The_Nubster (2355 posts) -

I can't say I care very much. I don't see the point of purchasing new characters if their mechanics are still square to punch and triangle to counter (or X and Y, on Xbox). For all intents and purposes, it's a Batman skin with new animations. The only meaningful part of that pack is the additional challenge maps, and that doesn't appeal to me much.

#13 Posted by Silver-Streak (1382 posts) -

I like the idea of nightwing, and their design. However, I /really/ wish it was more of a story DLC like the Catwoman stuff.

#14 Posted by imjustbettr@yahoo.com (23 posts) -

@Eujin said:

I like the idea of nightwing, and their design. However, I /really/ wish it was more of a story DLC like the Catwoman stuff.

Agree 100%. Catwoman was interesting but what I really wanted was more Robin(s)!

#15 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

DLC comes out before I even get to play it on PC? That is just cruel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.