PC icons with 360 controller plugged in.

#1 Posted by Arceion (203 posts) -

Hey everyone, so i been playing batman with a 360 controller on pc but it still shows the pc icons. Its starting to bug me when it says press tab and i have to find out what tab is on the 360 controller. Any help? Thanks.

#2 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

Did you look through the control options? There might be a setting there to switch icons.

#3 Posted by Arceion (203 posts) -

I just looked and dont see anything. This doesnt make the game unplayable i just would like it to be 360 icons.

#4 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1324 posts) -

Might be a bug, cause I remember playing with the controller and it obviously switched the buttons. This should be submitted to the game's dev forums if you have the time.

#5 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1621 posts) -

Hmm, maybe a stupid question, did you try to unplug and replug the controller while the game is running?

#6 Posted by buft (3318 posts) -

its a bug after the next cutscene it comes back, at least in my experience and i think tab is the back button

#7 Posted by dodgyc (70 posts) -

Is your 360 controller marked as player 1? Other peripherals (including Mouse) can get the controller marked as P2.

#8 Posted by Arceion (203 posts) -

i got it working now thanks everyone for the help :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.