Possible Steel Mill glitch

#1 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

I'm having trouble getting one of the Riddler Trophies in the Steel Mill, particularly where you have to use the Batclaw to open a cover, then send an electrified Remote Batarang through the hole to hit a fusebox. The problem that I'm having is that the door near the bridge (the one that says "Death Ride" above it) has closed and can't be opened again as the nearby security console is already hacked. How am I supposed to get around this?

#2 Posted by WilyBoy (157 posts) -

I'm not 100% sure which trophy you're talking about, but at least one of the other hackable consoles requires you to activate it by standing on a pressure pad to turn it on, then hacking it from there. Could this be the same thing?

#3 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -

@EvilNiGHTS said:

I'm having trouble getting one of the Riddler Trophies in the Steel Mill, particularly where you have to use the Batclaw to open a cover, then send an electrified Remote Batarang through the hole to hit a fusebox. The problem that I'm having is that the door near the bridge (the one that says "Death Ride" above it) has closed and can't be opened again as the nearby security console is already hacked. How am I supposed to get around this?

That's weird, but you can actually hit the electricity and zoom back the way you came and still make it in time. I did this before I realized you could open the gate. There is definitely a way to open the gate again though.

#4 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

Did you do the part where you create an ice float and make your way around the level? Once you do that, you'll end up back in the same room ur in now and in the process of floating in the water, you'll come across an electric current that you would have to use to electrify the batarang

#5 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Behind bars in Cooling Tunnel D. It's near the bridge (with a Catwoman trophy under it) that runs up to the smelting pot. For some reason the gate was open after I left the area and went back in, so that was weird. Crisis averted though.

#6 Posted by fox01313 (5033 posts) -

After getting back into the steel mill after the final fight I know that it's possible to get all the trophies inside, still having trouble figuring out how to get out as the map has only one exit past the point where you have to crouch to get under the wall under the water.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.