Steam Autumn Sale 2012 - 75%

#1 Edited by djames216 (363 posts) -

I just bought the Game of the Year Edition (Game plus all DLC) for £4.99. Not sure how much that is elsewhere, but it's 75% off for another 45 hours or so (at time of posting).

Edit: Ooops meant to say "75% off" in title.

#2 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

What DLC? Is there actual story DLC with missions? I have the base game.

#3 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

Bought it too, then saw it was a 20gig download
... maybe another time...

#4 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic: There's only the Nightwing and Harley's revenge stuff which are all pretty minor.

#5 Posted by djames216 (363 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

What DLC? Is there actual story DLC with missions? I have the base game.

Here's the main store page. I think Harley Quinn's Revenge is the only one with missions/story content. The others are skins, maps etc. for the most part.

#6 Posted by Winternet (8006 posts) -

I'm jumping that tommaraw.

#7 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (448 posts) -

i got it for 50% off wednesday when THAT seemed like a deal...i should have known better to have waited

#8 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@fuzzybunny566 said:

i got it for 50% off wednesday when THAT seemed like a deal...i should have known better to have waited

always wait til the last day to buy anything on sale, because daily deals. daily deals, man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.