Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Warner Bros. Issues Statement on Catwoman DLC Issues

• 103 results
    XenturiK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 19

#101  Edited By XenturiK

THIS happened to me! My game data was corrupted. I had to call SONY SUPPORT. They restored my system. I redownloaded everything, even the catwoman bundle, and since then its worked fine. Glad to know I'm in the .05 percentage i feel horribly special

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#102  Edited By Brackynews

@XenturiK said:

Glad to know I'm in the .05 percentage i feel horribly special

I AM THE 99.95%! I am going to Occupy Your Playstation Three You Dastardly Capitalist! ;)

Anyhoo, I decided to go PC for my first copy. Steam's pre-sale of $40 is impossible to pass up, and without Walmart having a deep discount like they did before, causing me to buy BOTH 360 and PS3 copies of Asylum at launch... PC version will probably look better on my new machine anyway, and pray the DLC shenanigans are sorted out then. In three weeks I will be done term papers and busy stuff, and it should keep me nicely occupied until SWTOR.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.