Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Wasn't there supposed to be a video interview from GDC?

yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By yevinorion

I thought for sure I heard Vinny and Jeff talk about how they filmed an interview with Rocksteady that would be posted not long after GDC. Anyone heard if this is still coming at all or was I hearing things wrong?

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Gaff

I think that PR effectively killed the interview, as mentioned on the first regular podcast post-GDC.

GB: "Hey, we want to interview Rocksteady!"
    PR: "Sure, we'll have someone there for you to interview, at this place, at this time!"
    GB: "Awesome!"

Afterwards...
    PR: "Yeah, about that interview... You can't put it on your site as it is now."
    GB: "Wut?"

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By DeeGee

Basically, it's too late after GDC to put it up. But the Riddler appearing is the big reveal that they wanted to keep secret for so long, incase you were wondering.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic

it's only a few months away.. we need some solid footage already

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.