Weird bug? Or am I missing something?

#1 Posted by Veektarius (4147 posts) -

I've beaten the game and I'm slowly completing other tasks around the city. I'd just started working on the second set of AR training exercises when I went to the Northwestern one and noticed a puff of smoke on a rooftop near me. II hadn't seen anyone there, and thought maybe I'd missed them. I looked around and saw a tea set on a blanket. I jumped down, and the music turned creepy, and I lost my ability to do anything but walk around. No detective vision, no gadgets, no running, and no way to get off the rooftop. I looked around for awhile but didn't see anything to interact with. Am I "doing it wrong" or is this just a weird bug? Google leads me to think it's the latter...

#2 Posted by Scapegoat (131 posts) -

Did the Batwing drop anything for you?

#3 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

Didn't this game have gamebreaking DRM?

#4 Posted by Veektarius (4147 posts) -

@Scapegoat: I've beaten the game and got all the gadgets - doubt it.

@mandude: Does that even exist on a 360?

#5 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

I doubt it in that case. Sounds oddly suspicious though.

#6 Edited by kennybaese (651 posts) -

My guess is that it tried to start a side mission of some short and some part of the instance broke.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.