captmagic123's Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360) review

I like it

For the short amount of time that I have played this game, I have taken a liking to it, the last Batman game that I owned for my self was the Batman begins game for the PlayStation 2 which I could not get a liking to, but Arkham City is one of those games that makes me think twice about buying the game, I have played it, at a friends house, but I am seriously thinking about getting it for my self. The graphics are ten times better than the last Batman game that I played, I really like it, great work on Rocksteady's part. five out of five stars from me.

Other reviews for Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)

The boyscout does good! 0

Arkham City is such a well polished game it makes the persistently nagging “good guy” batman attitude become a non issue even for me and I’m quite the supporter of eye for an eye justice.I’m no expert or even a fan of Batman fiction so a few characters in this title were a bit confusing but the core of the story was easy to follow and entertaining for even the most lacking Batman fans. The leading characters voice acting was superb and yet again the Joker is a shining achievement in character qu...

A License To Batman 0

Fantasy, as both genre and concept, is a crucial principle behind a vast majority of video games. Whether you're trundling across devastated stretches of battlefield in some behemoth armored vehicle, or fighting off an armada of alien creatures orbiting the planet, or role-playing as a zombie-witch vampire-hunting dragon-slayer; these ideas tweak an essential nerve: they insert the Player into a situation they, in most cases, would never experience in reality, and empower said Player to practice...