glockstararmani's Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360) review

We Built This City on Rock N' Roll

Glockstar Armani presents this game with 2 *GLOCKIE* awards for:

*BEST VILLAIN: THE RIDDLER*

*BEST GAME OF 2011*

This is awesome-sauce. This is what it must feel like to be Batman, James Bond, and Jason Voorhees, all at once. The large map, the INSANE amount of villains, and all of the other goodies crammed in here make this game more tightly packed than the luggage compartments in coach during a discount flight (hey, these run-on sentences can't ALL be winners). Also, screw the Joker; the RIDDLER is the true mega-villain behind this fantastic series. Mr. Nygma, you stumped me on more than one occasion, sir. I hope your part only gets even bigger in the sequel.

Speaking of the sequel: Batman: Arkham Nightmare. All of Gotham City is open to explore. The Riddler challenges are tripled. That's the kind of world I wanna live in. Make her happen, Rocksteady.

Other reviews for Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)

The boyscout does good! 0

Arkham City is such a well polished game it makes the persistently nagging “good guy” batman attitude become a non issue even for me and I’m quite the supporter of eye for an eye justice.I’m no expert or even a fan of Batman fiction so a few characters in this title were a bit confusing but the core of the story was easy to follow and entertaining for even the most lacking Batman fans. The leading characters voice acting was superb and yet again the Joker is a shining achievement in character qu...

A License To Batman 0

Fantasy, as both genre and concept, is a crucial principle behind a vast majority of video games. Whether you're trundling across devastated stretches of battlefield in some behemoth armored vehicle, or fighting off an armada of alien creatures orbiting the planet, or role-playing as a zombie-witch vampire-hunting dragon-slayer; these ideas tweak an essential nerve: they insert the Player into a situation they, in most cases, would never experience in reality, and empower said Player to practice...