Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Airship return glitch?

kyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I've tried to return to the airships to get the trophies and I cannot get back into beta. I have gone to the blown out front and I can see the little voice recorder box and I have Staag's voice already but it doesn't give me the prompt to use it. Am I fucked on this?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Did you try getting back in from the top of the blimp? The way you first entered? I haven't gone back to the blimp to get the remaining trophies, so I'm just throwing it out there.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's weird, I got back without any problems to collect the trophies. Can you fly in from the side by any chance? If you have the sample you should totally be able to get in, maybe you are missing something obvious like equiping the hacking tool instad of the voice modulator or something?

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CaLe

There is a small entrance beside the big entrance that was on the side, not sure if that was closed for story reasons or not. I misread and didn't notice you already have Stagg's voice recording. I found the place was locked but I never had the recording, and only got it when the story wanted me to go back to that airship.

kyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The side is closed back up. I tried the voice recorder and the hacking tool. I'll try again later tonight and hope it works after a restart

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.